Tarot dreams

mah jong

nisaba - Get thee to sleep and finish the dreams, please. Need to hear what became of the missing kids. That's one compelling narrative you've provided us.

Libra 58

I have had other tarot dreams in the past, but last night was the first in a long time.
I dreamed that I was at a persons workplace, and she had asked me to do a reading. Since I already know things about her I sad I would only do a very simple reading with 3 cards.
I still remember what cards I got for here and even the extra card I draw for her.

When I woke up, I got the cards out and looked at them and then I realised that the cards was right for her but also for myself. So maybe I was doing a reading for myself in the dream and using her as a surrogate?

nisaba

When I woke up, I got the cards out and looked at them and then I realised that the cards was right for her but also for myself. So maybe I was doing a reading for myself in the dream and using her as a surrogate?

I think all our dreams are about our own psychological needs. If it addressed your friend's issues as well, that was a bonus!

A friend of mine (and former client) had an interesting take on my dream in the first post.

She reckoned the young girl escaping the orphanage was me escaping a loveless family home as soon as I was economically viable. And going to "Scotland" represented that in the course of my adult life I had become about as dissimilar to my parents as it is possible to be - intentionally.

Janice had a nice take on it. :)

nisaba

... and I've had another Tarot dream of the Interesting Kind.

A few of you know that I now live-and-work in a local resort/hotel thingie. Every six months, it sponsors and provides a venue for a Thai Boxing League to have their inter-club tournaments. There's been one such Fight-Night since I've been here, and there'll be another soon.

So the dream started with me being at a Thai Boxing fight-night: NOT at this venue, but hosted at a showground near where my daughter and I used to live twenty years ago, I still recognise the pavillions and grounds of the G____ Showground really well and the dream-landscape represented them exactly.

In the dream, there was an outdoor carvery to the right of the main entry to the Showground, and outdoor tables, and lots and lots of people milling around eating great platters of Dead Animal. Also in the dream, I knew the fight-night was being hosted by a friend of mine, who used to run a new age shop near here for several years, she doesn't any more.

I was wandering around watching all the audience stuffing their faces (the words "snouts in trough" echoed through the dream), and in amongst the crowd I found one table with no people sitting at it. Instead, there was a single boxed set of the Russian Snake Tarot displayed, to let people know they could buy it elsewhere at the event. Now, even in the dream I knew I already owned a copy - I love it to pieces - but even though I knew I had one, I spent some time during the dream scheming how to steal it so that no one in the crowd milling around me would notice. Of course, I never came up with a method: everything I could think of (like shoving it up my jumper) would have been seen. So I was just standing there admiring it and longing to steal it.

And a middle-aged Aussie guy who looked as if he's be right at home at fight-nights and stuffing his face at carveries, walked up to me. He told me he know why LWBs were always so badly written and such poor sources if information. He told me it was because the people who were employed to write LWBs had to right at least sixty of them per month to make any kind of living at it. Sixty a month? I was gobsmacked. That was two a day - more, if they wanted a day off during the month. No wonder they are so uniformly dreadful!

I was just about to say something or ask something, when the bedside phone rang with a customer enquiry, and I had to wake up and put on my Best Work Voice. The ultimate irony was that, a few minutes after I'd dealt with that enquiry, the phone rang again. It was a guy asking when the next Thai Boxing Fight Night was going to be on, and whereabouts in our venue it would be held. <cackle>

HeavenlyOne

A few months ago I had a dream that I was given a reading. It was like a playground setting with bbq tables etc and an event had taken place though I'm unsure what for and a decent sized crowd was packing up and leaving.

I was approached by a older woman maybe late 50's early 60's who wanted to do a reading on me.
I can't remember most of the cards but she said that I am becoming the woman I was born to be, but that sometimes I am not there yet and in my dream I had a vision of me speaking my truth and standing up for myself and another visuon where I let people walk all over me. She said I need to be me 100%.
It was a pretty good reading I believe and at the end she hugged me and I had the feeling she was rooting for me.

nisaba

... and I've had another Tarot dream of the Interesting Kind.
Also in the dream, I knew the fight-night was being hosted by a friend of mine, who used to run a new age shop near here for several years,

I haven't seen her in about two years, she turned up today for a reading, two or three days after that dream. :)

nisaba

I was approached by a older woman maybe late 50's early 60's
and at the end she hugged me and I had the feeling she was rooting for me.

There's every possibility that she is the You of the future. At that age, you might decide to do a meditation and send your younger self some love and encouragement. :)

HeavenlyOne

There's every possibility that she is the You of the future. At that age, you might decide to do a meditation and send your younger self some love and encouragement. :)

I am by nature a intuitive dreamer and I've seen myself in 3 parts in a dream before as a child, me in the present and as an elder. I think you're onto something here as often I feel I am my only supporter. Thankyou.

blackmoonbee

Tarot Dreams

(I searched the forum and did not find an existing thread please link it below if it exists I'd be happy to continue that thread)

Y'all... last night I had a "tarot dream" long story short in my dream I was at a dinner table and overheard someone talking about the Queen of Wands (and she had a deck... not RWS) and I came over to her and we discussed what we thought about the card.

Have any of you ever had a tarot dream? What do you think of Tarot Dreams?

Where I'm from dreams are a big deal so for me right now I'm like WOAH... what is the QoW trying to tell me... But then I'm like hmm I wonder if this is common for other Tarot readers and maybe I'm getting a bit too excited about it.

Thoughts?

Arnie

Any activity I'm heavily involved in tends to creep into my dreams. Long video game marathons in the evening tend to do this, too.