What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Tanjamuse

Samurai Tarot, Pixie's Lenormand, and one each of black and white and colored Wolf Pack.

I've looked at the wolves too, would you let me know how they are when you get them?

Thanks in advance.

VGimlet

The Archetype deck, which sounded interesting, and the iChing Dead Moon are on the way.

Also the full-sized version of the TaRat should be coming the beginning of next month sometime. :D

Tibor

Guide to the Renaissance Tarot by Williams (since it is said to be a must-have)
Halloween Tarot (standard)
Pagan Moon bag
And waiting for: Postmark Lenormand and Tarot of the Mystic Spiral

Manda

I've looked at the wolves too, would you let me know how they are when you get them?

Thanks in advance.

Sure I will!

I certainly did not intend to have such a new deck intensive week, but today the Audacious Action Angels Oracle, Tarot Leaves, and Today's Journey Tarot should be arriving. Lots of goodies to dig into over the weekend!

Elendil

I succumbed to the BUY button.

Today's Journey Tarot
Runic Tarot
Merry Day Tarot

and (thanks to a fellow ATer) King's Journey Tarot...

... should all be on their way and should arrive in about a week.

greatdane

Halloween tarot...gifted!

A lovely ATer sent me a brand new full size Halloween Tarot, with a Halloween kerchief for my dog (he thinks he's so hot lookin right now!) and a spider. OK not like a real spider, but a cool one with wire legs that is now hanging off my monitor!

Asbestos Mango

I've got the Tarot of the Mermaids, Albano Waite, Radiant Rider-Waite and Tiny Universal Tarot all on the way this week. I'm making a pig of myself, but I've been wanting to get all the RWS recolorings for a while now, so I figure I might as well go for it. I'll be done buying decks for a while after this.

Really.

Le Fanu

An Arthurian (Mathews/Hallowquest) with the white borders and (I've heard) richer colouring. We'll see...

Also the LoS Tarot of the Mystic Spiral. Not quite sure what to expect. I love it when a deck is on the way and you have no idea about it.

Oh and (as from Monday) Elizabeth Trevisan's Crystal Majors only and George Trevisan's Romantische (LoS)

Pandora MoonRaven

Eagerly awaiting my replacement copy of tarot if the dead coming from the uk.

le_charior

I am waiting for the Tarocco di Bologny by Il Meneghello, and I am as excited as I am impatient... I emailed them and even if officially it is out of print they found me a last deck, so I am very happy! Can't wait to have it in my hands, I feel it will be a very important deck for me.