What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 5

Bhavana

Eagerly awaiting my replacement copy of tarot if the dead coming from the uk.

You know, I passed on this deck 3 or 4 different times during Borders GOB sale....now I am regretting it....

Impatiently waiting for the postman, who never shows up at a regular time...but I checked the tracking numbers on my Gothic tarot....and it should be here today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiriku

Robert M. Place's THE VAMPIRE TAROT

After over a year of dithering--but will it be too Bram Stoker/Romantic literary-movement-specific? Too anemic and cold?---and after inadvertent enabling by a certain someone here whose opinion I hold in high esteem, I ordered Place's Vampire Tarot earlier this week.

Because the seller was advertising it for such an awfully low price, I am concerned that it might just be the book and not the full set with the cards; we'll see, won't we?

cardlady22

playing card splurge

Received and opened a lovely Somerville order ~ possibly my last as his site notes going out of business. :(

The Famous Trees Playing Cards (Heritage)
The Water Babies (Lo Scarabeo)
Mon Petit Poney (France Cartes)

SkadisPhoenix

I made a decision about the "re-starting" deck, and have JUST ordered Ciro Marchetti's Tarot of Dreams. I love his work, and have been wanting it for so long, so now is probably the right time to get it. :) I'm looking forward to it! :D

Penthasilia

The illuminated tarot- <squeal> :) All tricked out!

Ivy Rhiannon

Ok its ordered so I can't change my mind now :p LOL Come on Animal's Divine and Osho Zen! Shadowscapes and Llewellyn are next!

card_shark

My Crystal Tarots has arrived, and now I am breathlessly awaiting the Tarot of the Silicon Dawn. I was gobsmacked the instant I saw it! I just ordered it from Amazon, and I am already impatient for it...

Tibor

Postmark Lenormand has arrived :)
I also ordered The Grail Tarot by Matthews and Caselli

MystiqueMoonlight

Given that I am drawn to abstract gothic type decks I just bought the Fantastical Tarot and will hopefully have it tonight. I think it might be out of print, but this one is new and unopened.