4 new Lo Scarabeo decks at Alida

femalegamer

You guys are sweet. :)

Anyway, I have the Tarot of Elves, and I think that it's pretty. It's not steeped in traditional symbolism, but having it's own novella helps with interpreting the cards, knowing what is going on in that story in that frozen moment. Some might call it an Oracle, however, since it _doesn't_ follow any of the traditional symbolism.

EDIT: Not to turn this into a Tarot of Elves critique thread. :) Just pointing out why the CG art might not turn me off. :)

SolSionnach

I've pre-ordered the Circle of Life from Tarot Garden. I hope I like it! It has the potential to be an awesome deck - IMO.

Pumpkin

I have pre-order the Circle of Life and Golden Botticelli.

I have several round decks. I really love them.

Jamil

I've just ordered the Golden Botticelli and the Pictorial Key. I'd had the Botticelli on pre-order through Amazon, but decided to go for instant gratification (plus shipping time, alas) instead. Since ordering just one deck seemed -- lonely -- and since the Pictorial Key samples looked rather nice...

(The Pirates and the Angels also appealed, but not quite enough. Possibly next time.)

SolSionnach

I also pre-ordered the Woman's Tarot, based on the artist's website: http://www.diegoettin.com/htmls/eingang_07.html

Note: sound, digeridoo (or however you spell it).

I note that it's not a LS offering, but is from Switzerland (AGM, I'd guess)

I think it could be a great deck, or a total dud. I'm willing to spend $17 + shipping to find out. ;)

TarotDreamer

Just ordered two of the four decks...

Just wanted to say thank you, Darla, for starting this thread. I knew I was going to want the Tarot of the Angels and the Pictorial Key Tarot when they became available.
I live in the States, and sometimes become impatient waiting for a deck to be released here, as they come out on the market a few months after their release on the other side of the world. So I placed an order with Alida, just as I did with the LS Lo Scarabeo Tarot.
I should have my decks in about a week.
Thanks again!