Promise me?

jdev

LOL! That first reading was rubbish for me because I wasn't intuiting anything! I looked at Al's keyword and then just told a story within the framework. I did try, though, I tried very hard for you, Chiska. Because I love you. And I love love.

Chiska said:
But I LIKED the reading you did with the Thoth!! Much more so than the other deck. *sob*

If you feel this just isn't the deck for you, though, then that is your choice. I am one of those who prefers to tuck things away until later. You might feel a hankering to give it a go next year. I have a deck that I have had for years and years that just pisses me off. I hate the art on 56 of the cards. I have given it chance after chance and every time I take it out, I just get aggravated with it and toss it back in the box.

I AM going to trade it! Yes, I am!! Really. I think. I dunno. Maybe someday? *sigh*

Laura Borealis

Someone will take you up on your package deal. The books alone are worth that much! Not to mention the Dalai Lama prayer flags and Cosmic Brownie. :D

P.S. Now I want Miss Cleo's horrible tarot deck. I blame you for this travesty!

gregory

laura asked for Duquette a few posts up. But as you aren't GETTING it...

DO get his Chicken though. It is worth it for the laughs, never mind the study... He is one funny man.

Sadly it isn't a bad deck. I rather like it !!!!! The video that comes with it , now - that IS bad :eek:

jdev

Gregory, is it about a chicken having an adventure or is it about a cooked chicken? I am vegetarian and have been known to run Tyson trucks off the road and set the chickens free.

Laura Borealis

gregory said:
laura asked for Duquette a few posts up. But as you aren't GETTING it...

Deeshie told me in a PM about his non-ordering madness. :) It's cool, I will get myself a nice used one. And the Chicken Q. too. :D

gregory said:
Sadly it isn't a bad deck. I rather like it !!!!! The video that comes with it , now - that IS bad :eek:
:laugh: I'll have to look for the video on YouTube. The decks can be had on Amazon Marketplace for the price of a Grande Latte! When you say you like it, do you mean in the sense that you like the Power Animals? Wait, bad comparison. Nothing measures up to the Power Animals for horrible tarot art.

gregory

jdev said:
Gregory, is it about a chicken having an adventure or is it about a cooked chicken? I am vegetarian and have been known to run Tyson trucks off the road and set the chickens free.
It's about Kabbalah - but as you have never known it. I have no idea how good it is on Kabbalah, as I know nothing, which was why I bought it (well, asked for it as a gift actually) - but it is very, very funny and uplifted me easily by two and a half giggles and snort :D The donor is vegetarian and was OK buying it for me - as far as I know no chickens were killed in its publication, though whether Duquette eats them himself, I wot not.

ETA no NOT like the Power Animals. They are SPECIAL ! Who told you about that anyway ?

nicky

If you want tradition you need a TdM not a RWS.

http://www.tarotforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38

Regarding DuQuette - he writes straight forward light hearted easy to grasp books :)

Plus he loves your money - send more now LOL !

If I want to listen to pontificting gits I will read Arthur Waite et al.

jdev

I REBUKE the TdM in the name of PAMELA COLEMAN SMITH, hallowed be her name.

jdev

I now have to go look at the Miss Cleo deck. Goodness gracious alive.

laura_borealis said:
Someone will take you up on your package deal. The books alone are worth that much! Not to mention the Dalai Lama prayer flags and Cosmic Brownie. :D

Laura Borealis

gregory said:
ETA no NOT like the Power Animals. They are SPECIAL ! Who told you about that anyway ?

I cannot tell a lie. It was LE FANU. *points in the general direction of Portugal*