Horary Readings Round 7 - Questions

Minderwiz

I'm up to Ethereal's questions and I need some further background information.

hi minderwiz!

I have 2 questions for you...thanks, as always!

1. what do I need to know regarding the upcoming probate decision, for me, regarding my father's estate? what do I need to know regarding my brother's decision to hire an attorney for this matter?

I need to know why your brother apparently has hired and attorney. It could be simply to oversee the legal proceedings, acting as an/the executor of the will. That would be standard practice here in the UK and there would be no hidden motive.

If on the other hand he has hired an attorney to represent him, then that would suggest that he either intends to contest the will or someone else to.

The house I would use for the lawyer would be different in each case.

Ethereal said:
2. what is upcoming for me in all areas of my life, ( relocation, family, health, money employment) within the next few months? (up to 6 months).

looking forward to the readings!

That's really a natal question, not a horary one. It's just to wide to provided a reading, So can you please narrow it down for me to something specific.

Blisse

Hello,

I'm not sure if I had been skipped. I asked a question on Page 56 (last post).

If it's not possible to answer, I understand!

Ethereal

hi minderwiz:

he has hired a lawyer to represent himself. (what should I be made aware of that is unseen). whatever you can hone in on.

what should I be made aware of in regards to life changes in the ( next 6 months).
upcoming life changes for me.

thanks so much! if you need anymore info please PM, in case I miss the thread. things really hectic right now. thanks!

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,

a few weeks ago I asked about a move to Vienna. I'm back now with the same question. Will I move to Vienna in the next 3-4 weeks? The situation hasn't really changed, the urge is still strong...

Thanks a lot!!

Hi,

Thanks for the PM, I did miss your post, so I'll cast a chart and take a look

Minderwiz

Hello,

I'm not sure if I had been skipped. I asked a question on Page 56 (last post).

If it's not possible to answer, I understand!

Hi,

I got a little confused in trying to reply, that's because Page 56 dates back to July 2013. A little bit of detective work led to me finding it at post #560.

I'm able to read for you so the answer will be up in two or three days time. I'll drop you a PM when it's posted and a link to the page.

Minderwiz

I now have three readings outstanding.

Ethereal's second part

Blisse

Jean Bosco.

I'm looking after my granddaughter tomorrow but should be ready to go thereafter.

Blisse

Hi,

I got a little confused in trying to reply, that's because Page 56 dates back to July 2013. A little bit of detective work led to me finding it at post #560.

I'm able to read for you so the answer will be up in two or three days time. I'll drop you a PM when it's posted and a link to the page.

Oops, sorry for the confusion, I should have said the post number :p

Thank you for reading for me!

Ethereal

hi minderwiz,

I just posted my feedback for a great read you did! thank you! I have 2 more questions for you. if its ok.

1. what is in store for me regarding my recent reunion with a long-lost cousin?
(basically, how will things play out. will we continue a future relationship? Does it look like family (her and I and other cousins through her I am related to) will reunite and stay reunited long term? ..things like that. overall picture

2. What should I know in regards to upcoming health issues for me? (6 months)

thank u!

ivanna

Hi.
I would like to join. I never made a question here and don't know if you need my birthday date. If yes, let me know it.
My question is about my esoterical studies. I have joined a magical school. I'm dealing with meditations, tarot, astrology, anf a few more things. I would like to know how will I evolve in the future, if I will continue or if I will have success and pass to the next stage... what you can see. I don't know exactly how does it works. If you nees more info or something pelease let me know

Minderwiz

Hi.
I would like to join. I never made a question here and don't know if you need my birthday date. If yes, let me know it.
My question is about my esoterical studies. I have joined a magical school. I'm dealing with meditations, tarot, astrology, anf a few more things. I would like to know how will I evolve in the future, if I will continue or if I will have success and pass to the next stage... what you can see. I don't know exactly how does it works. If you nees more info or something pelease let me know

Hi,

I don't need your natal details, horary works on it's own base. :) :)

I can give you some idea of likely success. You mention passing on to the next stage, I'm not sure if it's necessary, but can you tell me how progress to the next stage would be decided? The mechanism for that might end up as relevant for the reading, especially if other people are involved.