The International Icon and Me

Jewel-ry

As far as I know anyone can join in fluffy :)

Jewel-ry

Well finished the packing up. Have decided to use the Fournier TdM for my unillustrated deck on account of its wonderful size and ease of shuffling.

Everything that is remotely related to tarot or oracle decks has been packed into three huge cardboard boxes. My bedroom looks bare now!

I feel strange but content. Gonna do a little reading with this Fournier to start me off and will start a new journal too.

Wow! It is such a good feeling.

:)

Satori

Jewel-ry is right!
We are just a group of readers looking for a minimalist approach to Tarot.

Please feel free to join in.

I've written to Marion to ask about where to put ourselves...so, she is working on it!

PlatinumDove

Well, I've packed away all my other decks, except my Visconti Sforza, and my Thoth. As I was glancing through the Thoth, I was reminded how absolutely beautiful the colors are. How could I have forgotten such beautiful pastels, and vibrant reds and oranges? I still haven't gotten my journal for this project, but it should definitely be interesting.

I'm planning on starting on October 31st, as it is a great way to start out a new year!

Alta

It very likely will be Talking tarot, but I'll wait on my co-mods for a final answer there. If you want to start he thread right away, start it here. If the consensus is somewhere else, we'll move it.
M

Kissa

as this whole thing started because of elf, i demand she takes responsibility for the wide and unexpected consequences of her actions, thus that she hereby opens the new thread or writes a message here that will become the very first ONE DECK WONDER message ever.

kissa

Emily

I've just received another copy of the Tarot of the Old Path - it should have been the book but I got my ISBN's mixed up -at least the deck came brand new and quite alot cheaper than my first copy but alas still no book.

So I'm going to try it for a while and see how I get on with just using the Tarot of the Old Path - in the week I've had it, I haven't used any other decks anyway, there is such a pull to this deck I haven't wanted any others, but I can hear my Morgan Greer screaming at me so I'm going to have that on stand-by.

Also I'm not going to pack my other decks away - I still want to look at them but not touch.

I'm looking forward to this. :)

Satori

Opening new thread here, per Marion's suggestion and will get us started on this fabulous journey!

One Deck Wonder without the s seems to be the vote....so away I go...:)

Alta

Hello one deck wonder adventurers, Talking Tarot it is. Have fun and enjoy the exploration!