Faeries Seekers ~ March 21st to April 4th ~ Magenta & Elven

Elven

Hi Magenta *Elven waves* How are you?
Just opening up our reading thread for this round.

Looking forward to it - I dont think Ive read for you before so this will be fun!!
Let me know if theres anything in particular you'd like me to read about - otherwise I'll do the reading ASAP! :)

Marion said:
The topic is "Love disguised"

I suggest three Fae cards.

1. In what areas of my life might love be coming to me, and I somehow don't see it?

2. I what areas of my life am I giving love and it isn't recognized?

3. How can I let the barriers down?

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Blessings
Elven x

WaterSong

Hello Elven,

there goes your reading !

1 IN WHAT AREAS OF MY LIFE MIGHT LOVE BE COMING TO ME AND I SOMEHOW DON'T SEE IT?

well...you got the Faun here, a very magical card Elven.
This card represent natural magic, the energy that flows freely arund us.
Is the card of a spontaneous,unrestricted love for life and for all that sorrunds us.
This is a csrd that we have this natural magic in us and sometimes we cannot see it or feel it because we maight be caught in "...believing in limitations imposed by ourselves or our culture , we inhibit the flow of energy...."
So looking at this meanings and impication I would say that for some reason you are sorrounded or have many oppportunities for love, love is coming to you from many sources and somehow you are blocking it out.
Is there someone that is a nature lover that has its sight on you?
That's what I feel looking at this card...I see the eys of someone that is a person that spends lots of time outdoors...I think love might be very close to you and some personal or socially created barriers are not allowing you to see it...do you camp outdoors? I see camping and I see stars( the blue and white in the card)
I feel that tis card is telling you to let go of some rigidity you might hold, expectations you might have about how things should be, should happen, what the person should be like etc etc....
Open up, look, listen...feel :)

2-IN WHAT AREAS OF MY LIFE AM I GIVING LOVE AND IT INS'T RECOGNIZED?

For this question Mike a`Muckle came up....he is playful and comes to remind us that "...all of us have a child within who needs to play and be cherished"....also "Mikle reminds us that the past is past, gone forever, the future is just a dream, and now is the only time we have, moment by moment".
I feel that this card is telling you, following the theme of the firts one, that
you need to play more in your life.You need to bring more sense of wonder and adventure and not to look for hidden meanings or motivations.Not to complicate things for that matter...this card is telling you that actually are the one that should be giving yourself this kind of love...it seems to me that this card is telling you that you are the one that has not recognized in yourself this need to be childlike and just have plain,old fashion fun and that you need to rediscover the sense of adventure that comes from relatioships, being open without guarding ourselvesI sense that for some reason you, maybe unconsciously, protect yourself and shy away from becoming vulnerable and tend to second guess people.
Recognize your need for love and start giving it to yourself firts,maybe by letting go of the need to have everything under control and safe and risking a little bit.

3-HOW CAN I LET THE BARRIERS GO DOWN?

ok...for this one we got the Gloominous Doom.
Glominous spekas of self defeating behaviors...he comes to remind us that our "...attitudes and beliefs about ourselves are our own".
It's a card that tells us to let go of pessimistic attitueds, and self pity.
Ok...so Elven...the message here is clear: LOVE yourself and start becoming aware of what learned behaviors might be getting in your way.Boy, we all have them and I know it takes some work but I think the faeries are being really honest and helpful.
Because you maybe had a "bad" experience in the past you might be recareating it or expecting it to happen again.
The cards that came up for you speak of a need to refocus of yourself and what hidden attituded might be getting in your way...because love IS around you! The Faun says it all :)

So......I pulled another card to kind of give closure to your reading.I thanked the faeries for the advice they have given you and asked them if there was anything else they wanted to add, like something coming for you, for example...and Solus came up...wow!

Solus is such a powerful, magical card, I love this card.
It speaks of the strenght of spirit, of rebirth, of renewal.
This card comes to aknowlede your spiritial growth and the chnage, internal and spiritual, you are going through.
It also speaks of something new that is being brought into our lifes..." partly through our own efforts and partly through the help we are receiving from other realms" :)..." Miracles may take place. Movement into the light is occurring".
Nice!

Elevn, I hope this reading was helpful to you...feel free to give me asll the feedback you want.
Blessings to you!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Elven

Magenta :)

That is a wonderful reading!!! It rang true as my eyes ran over the text - everything - and I have much to say about Solus - he has been a companion of mine on some treks recently!

I will feedback as soon as I can!

Thankyou so much - a very real and insightful look at something as sensitive as Love - and very encouraging and healing for me!

Speak soon
Many Blessings
Elven x

Elven

Hi Magenta :)

Ok Sorry this took a little while, but its finally here. I was a bit unsure of how to answer them for you, but this is an intuitive reading - hope thats OK.
Here goes :) ...

1. In what areas of my life might love be coming to me, and I somehow don't see it?
35 – The Faun.
This card makes me think that love is around you but maybe in disguise or not what you think or believe it should be. Maybe it comes to you in different forms.
One thing, which I first thought, was a very strong connection with animals or animal medicine – a totem.

Love can be very fragile and timid too, delicate, gentle and soft. This is very much in contrast to its other energy, such as dramatic, passionate, lustful and exciting.

With this card in this position I feel it may mean that Love is being offered to you in a very sincere gentle and innocent way – this maybe through friends or young ones – and it is shown in all its innocence. It is also being passed to you in a very intuitive way, and I believe you are blessed with a Guide at this time, or from someone who has passed or is in Spirit. They are sending you messages of Love and support, and this maybe because you are in a learning phase – and it has to do with Love and the many facets and forms it comes in.
The Faun has a strong female presence, and so I part of this lesson centers around the feminine aspect, and power of feminine Love given and received. This can be to do with family Love, such as mothers and sister, auntie’s and grandmothers.

Another aspect I am getting with this card is standing in your own power and recognizing your own love – from your own inner being.

Love will support and help you even when you are being initiated to learn about what love is. I think much of this card represents something like: Love is not destructive, but healing. Maybe there is some healing to do in relationship to Love so that you can easily recognize it in all its forms.

2. I what areas of my life am I giving love and it isn't recognized?

10 - The Singer of Healing.

You maybe in a situation or recognize this situation as one where you are trying to heal rifts and set things right all the time.
Maybe others around you aren’t seeing your display of Love, or getting the point about what you are trying to do? Is Love you something you find hard or difficult to express in words.
Possibly this card refers to you having trouble expressing verbally what you really mean and say. Maybe you have given up ‘saying’ or ‘expressing Love’ in a joyful manner. Possibly you show ‘displays’ of love, instead of just communicating in speech.
Because this is a card of healing, and intuitively I am feeling that the Faun was also trying so say something around this subject – I think a large part of this maybe about being able to ‘Receive Love’ as well, and this is from yourself as well as others.
I am getting the word ‘Drama’ here. LOL!! Maybe you feel it is all too much and only leads to pain, not only for you, but to others also, maybe this has been your experience.
There is an aspect here which tells me of your timid or introverted nature too, which can sometimes block you from reciprocating in a way that is understood or even heard.

Love can heal through acts of creativity.

3. How can I let the barriers down?

64 – Gawtcha.

Gawtcha is peeping through his hands as he has covered his face.
I feel this card is saying that you can break through your own barriers by taking the initiative to just have a look at what love maybe about.
A safe space to and the right time will help you discover what love is. Possibly there is a situation staring at you in the face to help you deal with Love and letting the barriers down. Somehow I think this is a person. Someone in your life which opens you up to all the possibilities of being able to love and with that bringing much healing into your life. This card I feel is about letting some of the barriers down and showing all of you, splinters and all.
Because Gawtcha is hiding his face, I feel this represents a part of you, you may not want others to see, or are too self-conscious about.
On many levels this is a card of awakening gently to whats out there in the way of ‘Love’, and taking the chance that you can grow learn and Love in a way in which you can feel it in its true essence and purity.
I don’t think Gawtcha would peep, if he wasn’t curious to whats happening and whats out there. Maybe this is a part of you too. Taking the chance and having the courage to examine what is going on. His gaze is very focused and intent.
Another message here tells me that looking at things with both eyes open wide will help. Seeing things with one eye – or being ‘one eyed’ or one sided, will only open you up to half the experience you need to heal, instead of being fully focused and seeing the entire picture.
But he is also saying to me – ‘One step at a time’. It will be enough for you to unfold, and come out of you shell a little, to start the process and put things into motion.
For the time being though, a ‘willingness to look’ and become aware that there are barriers in place in your heart, will help. There is no need to be ashamed or withdrawn from past mistakes or experiences. None of us are ‘perfect’, so there’s no need to hide your Loving feelings away from yourself or others.
The base card of this spread was Unity – which is such a nice card to see at both the beginning and the end of this reading. It shows that you are looking to engage yourself in the healing process and there is a want to feel complete and unite in Love. I see tears of joy, relief, purging, solace, comfort and healing in this card. Maybe the journey has already started, and things from the past are being brought into the future so that you can (and will) clear them gently.

Hope this makes some sense :p
Much love and blessing for your journey :)
Elven x

Elven

1 IN WHAT AREAS OF MY LIFE MIGHT LOVE BE COMING TO ME AND I SOMEHOW DON'T SEE IT?

well...you got the Faun here, a very magical card Elven.

I just realised we have the same card for this reading! LOL!!

This card represent natural magic, the energy that flows freely arund us.
Is the card of a spontaneous,unrestricted love for life and for all that sorrunds us.
This is a csrd that we have this natural magic in us and sometimes we cannot see it or feel it because we maight be caught in "...believing in limitations imposed by ourselves or our culture , we inhibit the flow of energy...."
So looking at this meanings and impication I would say that for some reason you are sorrounded or have many oppportunities for love, love is coming to you from many sources and somehow you are blocking it out.

I believe this rings true. I always feel I am putting in the hard yards and then am shown that there are no limitations to 'being there to give and recieve love' either. Its like that - for better for worse - saying.
I think I categorize Love and my blocking it out comes from putting it up against career or something else. Im never sure that I can achieve the balance without something going astray - so often I choose not to take love as it always sends me tail-spinning at some point where I dont know whats happening.

Is there someone that is a nature lover that has its sight on you?
That's what I feel looking at this card...I see the eys of someone that is a person that spends lots of time outdoors...I think love might be very close to you and some personal or socially created barriers are not allowing you to see it...do you camp outdoors? I see camping and I see stars( the blue and white in the card)

That sounds beautiful - the camping and the stars! These things mean much to me. I do these things by myself - which is me, trying to reconnect with nature, but I would love to share this experience or even make an experience of this, with someone else like minded. I dont get out enough to meet anyone like this - and I need to make an effort - which I dont mind doing, but I dont seem to have the energy right now. Theres been quite a few readings about a King of Fire around me - but somehow Im not meeting this person because Im not making myself available to meet them. I have just come from a fairly sad relationship and an still taking the time to digest whats happened.

I feel that tis card is telling you to let go of some rigidity you might hold, expectations you might have about how things should be, should happen, what the person should be like etc etc....
Open up, look, listen...feel

LOL!!! Aint that the truth!! :p
I see this as looking up - back over what you've said - and let it sink in!! Im terrible when it comes to 'wanting this and that', not as bad as I was, but I still must have some criteria happening? I will try!!

2-IN WHAT AREAS OF MY LIFE AM I GIVING LOVE AND IT INS'T RECOGNIZED?

For this question Mike a`Muckle came up....he is playful and comes to remind us that "...all of us have a child within who needs to play and be cherished"....also "Mikle reminds us that the past is past, gone forever, the future is just a dream, and now is the only time we have, moment by moment".

I understand this. I need to stop looking back and forward, and just be! I also see this in regards to the past relationship where it was all so serious - the constant dealing with 'problems'. Everything was so factual - there was rarely time for play and if this came up, something would come along to destroy it. Like two children whocare happily playing in the sandpit until one of them tips a bucket of sand over the other ones head! LOL!!

I feel that this card is telling you, following the theme of the firts one, that
you need to play more in your life.You need to bring more sense of wonder and adventure and not to look for hidden meanings or motivations.Not to complicate things for that matter...this card is telling you that actually are the one that should be giving yourself this kind of love...it seems to me that this card is telling you that you are the one that has not recognized in yourself this need to be childlike and just have plain,old fashion fun and that you need to rediscover the sense of adventure that comes from relatioships, being open without guarding ourselvesI sense that for some reason you, maybe unconsciously, protect yourself and shy away from becoming vulnerable and tend to second guess people.

The second guessing is right! LOL!! I am too busy potentially sussing people out and seeing what is it about me that they want or like LOL! This gets in the way and is restricting. But that is my cautious nature too. You realize your asking an old crotchety Capricorn to lighten up!! LOL!!

Recognize your need for love and start giving it to yourself firts,maybe by letting go of the need to have everything under control and safe and risking a little bit.

Risking is the word here. Almost has me shaking in my boots, but I risk as far as I can. And control is another. I have an all or nothing attitude which needs looking at here, there seems to be no middle road as far as love is concerned. Maybe this can be balanced by having that less serious, and more playful attitudw! Good advice.

3-HOW CAN I LET THE BARRIERS GO DOWN?

ok...for this one we got the Gloominous Doom.
Glominous spekas of self defeating behaviors...he comes to remind us that our "...attitudes and beliefs about ourselves are our own".
It's a card that tells us to let go of pessimistic attitueds, and self pity.
Ok...so Elven...the message here is clear: LOVE yourself and start becoming aware of what learned behaviors might be getting in your way.Boy, we all have them and I know it takes some work but I think the faeries are being really honest and helpful.

LOL!!! Of course they are right! But I thought I had overcome some of those defeating attitudes, but maybe not. I know sometimes by not taking a 'risk' and by me consciously avoiding situations which I am familiar with, it may actually defeat the purpose of the opportunity as to why they are in my life.
I will try and define further what the 'learnt behaviours are' because something (about me) it really putting pressureon my ability to not have love or a relationship in my life.

Because you maybe had a "bad" experience in the past you might be recareating it or expecting it to happen again.
The cards that came up for you speak of a need to refocus of yourself and what hidden attituded might be getting in your way...because love IS around you! The Faun says it all

Ah yes, this is what I think I was talking about in the quote above - so I will definately do some work on this on the weekend and see what I come up with. Looks like I'll be consulting the Faeries.

So......I pulled another card to kind of give closure to your reading.I thanked the faeries for the advice they have given you and asked them if there was anything else they wanted to add, like something coming for you, for example...and Solus came up...wow!

I was suprised and delighted when this card turned up for this reading, because I have been in turmoil over a current/past relationship and I was very upset. When I went to the Faeries it was Solus who appreared, and I was very relieved and yet upset at the same time. He advised I go and do something I had not done before and go somewhere new. I did this and I took the card with me and discovered a magical place not far from where I live, and did some sketching and meditating. It was awesome. As the sun went down, I pulled out the card from my bag. So Solus and I sat on a mountain top ledge in the World Heritage Park overlooking the canyons as far as the horizon, with not a soul in sight, listening to a distant waterfall and watching the sun set. Awesome LOL!!

Solus is such a powerful, magical card, I love this card.
It speaks of the strenght of spirit, of rebirth, of renewal.
This card comes to aknowlede your spiritial growth and the chnage, internal and spiritual, you are going through.
It also speaks of something new that is being brought into our lifes..." partly through our own efforts and partly through the help we are receiving from other realms" ..." Miracles may take place. Movement into the light is occurring".
Nice!

I know the power of this card and what it represents in my life. This weekend I think I will do the same again - go somewhere new and ask for this new energy to manifest - and to help lead me on my new path. Good draw magenta!! :)

Elevn, I hope this reading was helpful to you.

Absolutely! Thankyou so much. Its a great message and gives me some focus this weekend as to what I should do and work on. I will once agian take Solus with me for the ride :p

Thankyou Magenta it was a great reading!
Many Blessings
Elven x

WaterSong

Hellooo Elven dear!

oh my...what an amazing reading you did for me.
I read it once but yours is a reading I will have to read several times....I just could not beleive you were talkin about my Guide coming through..because I have had some glimpses of what you said during this last week...
and yes I have a strong connection with animals and nature, for me they are like oxygen for me.

I know my Guides are helping me so much at this point in time :)

Elven, thank you for relying to me such wonderful message.
I will digest the information, take it in and then will give you a good feedback ok?

I am just so amazed by how we truly are all One and connected...the readings are a prrof of it :)

oohhhh....so you are a Capricorn! Yes, they tend to be very serious and not to play enough :)
Your story about going out with Solus is just beautiful....I will do the same and let you know what happened.

Love and Light & Laughter :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Elven

Thankyou for the reply magenta!!

No rush - feedback when you can :)

Blessings
Elven x

WaterSong

Ok little Elven, I am ready for your feedback :)
Love the colors...how did you do that? oh, I forgot youe are an Elven!

//// 1. In what areas of my life might love be coming to me, and I somehow don't see it?
35 – The Faun.
This card makes me think that love is around you but maybe in disguise or not what you think or believe it should be. Maybe it comes to you in different forms.
One thing, which I first thought, was a very strong connection with animals or animal medicine – a totem. \\\\\

I am very connected to animals...I love them and I have been told I have animal totems.

/////With this card in this position I feel it may mean that Love is being offered to you in a very sincere gentle and innocent way – this maybe through friends or young ones – and it is shown in all its innocence. It is also being passed to you in a very intuitive way, and I believe you are blessed with a Guide at this time, or from someone who has passed or is in Spirit.\\\

oh my, when I read this I felt such a deep emotion...I have been communicating often and clearly with my Guide.She has been working with me( I should say the opposite lol).And I know she has been giving me so much support and love, I feel she and some other spirits have been there for me and I feel their love and support which has manifested in different ways :)...right on Elven.

/// They are sending you messages of Love and support, and this maybe because you are in a learning phase – and it has to do with Love and the many facets and forms it comes in.\\\

there you have it...yes...I feel they look at me with so much compassion it almost makes me cry....they love me more than I love myself.

///The Faun has a strong female presence, and so I part of this lesson centers around the feminine aspect, and power of feminine Love given and received. This can be to do with family Love, such as mothers and sister, auntie’s and grandmothers.\\\

My guide is a feminine energy and my grandmother has been around me.I just receive a message from my granmother through a friend who is a medium :)

////Another aspect I am getting with this card is standing in your own power and recognizing your own love – from your own inner being. \\\\

there Elven....that's just what I said before.Yes, I need to learn to love myself better and to recognize the love I have inside is enough to sustain me.

////Love will support and help you even when you are being initiated to learn about what love is. I think much of this card represents something like: Love is not destructive, but healing. Maybe there is some healing to do in relationship to Love so that you can easily recognize it in all its forms.\\\\

yes ...right on Elven.

//// 2. I what areas of my life am I giving love and it isn't recognized?

10 - The Singer of Healing.

You maybe in a situation or recognize this situation as one where you are trying to heal rifts and set things right all the time.
Maybe others around you aren’t seeing your display of Love, or getting the point about what you are trying to do? Is Love you something you find hard or difficult to express in words.
Possibly this card refers to you having trouble expressing verbally what you really mean and say. Maybe you have given up ‘saying’ or ‘expressing Love’ in a joyful manner. Possibly you show ‘displays’ of love, instead of just communicating in speech. \\\\\

I think this relates more to a joyful expression of love...I need that type of expression in my life.And the people around me chose to express it by actions..but I do need the verbal side of it...does it make sense?

///Because this is a card of healing, and intuitively I am feeling that the Faun was also trying so say something around this subject – I think a large part of this maybe about being able to ‘Receive Love’ as well, and this is from yourself as well as others.\\\\

yes, I would love to feel loved the same way I love....( sounds like a song :))

///I am getting the word ‘Drama’ here. LOL!! Maybe you feel it is all too much and only leads to pain, not only for you, but to others also, maybe this has been your experience. \\\\

yes, at some point it was.Too much work, too much earthache...yes

////There is an aspect here which tells me of your timid or introverted nature too, which can sometimes block you from reciprocating in a way that is understood or even heard.\\\\

yes, there is that side of me, I find it interesting that you tuned into it.I kind of hide well with the outfront personality I have....but yes there is a lot I keep inside and sometimes I don't express.

//Love can heal through acts of creativity. \\\\

that's what I do...I use art, love it.

//// 3. How can I let the barriers down?

64 – Gawtcha.

Gawtcha is peeping through his hands as he has covered his face.
I feel this card is saying that you can break through your own barriers by taking the initiative to just have a look at what love maybe about.
A safe space to and the right time will help you discover what love is. \\\\

yes, I got the message about timing before.

//Possibly there is a situation staring at you in the face to help you deal with Love and letting the barriers down. Somehow I think this is a person. Someone in your life which opens you up to all the possibilities of being able to love and with that bringing much healing into your life. This card I feel is about letting some of the barriers down and showing all of you, splinters and all.\\\\

trying to...I mean to open that like that. I would say wrinkles and all lol
but yes Elven...right on .

///Because Gawtcha is hiding his face, I feel this represents a part of you, you may not want others to see, or are too self-conscious about.
On many levels this is a card of awakening gently to whats out there in the way of ‘Love’, and taking the chance that you can grow learn and Love in a way in which you can feel it in its true essence and purity.
I don’t think Gawtcha would peep, if he wasn’t curious to whats happening and whats out there. Maybe this is a part of you too. Taking the chance and having the courage to examine what is going on. His gaze is very focused and intent.\\\\

I have been trying not to get tunnel vision, yes.I am tryin for onec in my life to stay open to all possibilities.The Universe works in amazing, unexpected ways. :)

///Another message here tells me that looking at things with both eyes open wide will help. Seeing things with one eye – or being ‘one eyed’ or one sided, will only open you up to half the experience you need to heal, instead of being fully focused and seeing the entire picture.\\\\\

ditto

//But he is also saying to me – ‘One step at a time’. It will be enough for you to unfold, and come out of you shell a little, to start the process and put things into motion.\\\\

funny you mentioned the shell...I am a Cancer lol the masters of self protection

///For the time being though, a ‘willingness to look’ and become aware that there are barriers in place in your heart, will help. There is no need to be ashamed or withdrawn from past mistakes or experiences. None of us are ‘perfect’, so there’s no need to hide your Loving feelings away from yourself or others.\\\\

oh, you got into something here Elven...bless you.Yes, need to heal that.
I am very hard on myself.

///The base card of this spread was Unity – which is such a nice card to see at both the beginning and the end of this reading. It shows that you are looking to engage yourself in the healing process and there is a want to feel complete and unite in Love. I see tears of joy, relief, purging, solace, comfort and healing in this card. Maybe the journey has already started, and things from the past are being brought into the future so that you can (and will) clear them gently.\\\\

Elven, yes.I am working on it, not an easy job but it has to be done.
And you are right about the tears...they are cleansing and they need to flow ...and there is releif and joy in it , the joy of my new found connection with Spirit and my healing. Love is all there is and I hope to feel it fully in my heart.

///Hope this makes some sense :p\\\\

Elven, this was such a good reading, deep...you touched so many parts of me...thank you.You are such a sweet spirit and I enjoy your playfulness :)
((((Elven)))) thank you dear
keep the good work...I will send you a prayer when I am out in the woods :)

Love and Light
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Elven

Hi magenta :)
Thankyou for the great feedback :)
Oh and about the color you put one of these [
then type the words color=lime or color=pink
then you close the brackets with one of these ]
The you type your heading or what you want colored.
At the end you put another [
Then /color
Then close it with ]

:)

I just also wanted to tell you that today, I went out on my woodland adventure. It was lovely. I left it until late in the afternoon and drove the car to a place where I had never been before - Minnehaha Falls. I parked in the carpark and head off into the bush.
I am discovering with Solus - to expect the unexpected - and today was no different. I wish the camera I have would download pics, but I took some anyway hoping I will be able to show them at some time soon when I get a new computer.
I walked off the track and was looking at the stream flanked by clumps of lush beautiful green ferns, and I turned around to see the biggest Yellow and creme Toadstool under a fern branch! OMG! So I went to look at it closely, and there under its button top, was a smaller one growing beside it. Oh heck! I thought - Faeries are here!! LOL!! Nature Spirits!
I looked around to find another but there were none! Just this little pair amongst the ferns. Amazing - they are the first ones Ive seen this year. Often they come up in the Mountains here - huge spotted coloured Toadstools - I havent been all that interested before - but this year I am going to look for them - the Faeries in the Mountains :)

So I trecked on following the sounds of the water - until I could here the roar of the falls further along. After about 5 minutes I came to a look out which was hundreds of feet up, and looked straight down into a large rainforest pool - with steep rocky sides and a sand filled bottom. There were large mossed boulders and smaller streams running off into the gorge. It was magnificent.
I walked down to the bottom of the gorge and stood on the sandy floor for about an hour watching the waterfall coming off the cliff from above. It has been raining here so the fall was flowing and dancing into the pool where I stood. It was so quiet, except for the sound of water - and the smell of the green damp crisp air was just exhilerating! I thought about what it must have been like hundred of years ago and tuned into the trees in their youth, and the rocks and the ferneries. I saw the water level higher, animals drinking and the sun upon the rock faces - everything in its prime.
I could have stayed there forever, but it was getting late, and as I trecked up the rocky path, as I reached the summit, I watched the Sun go down, and thought of Solus - and where he takes me, and of the Faeries reading :)

I had a wonderful relaxing afternoon. I just wanted to pass that on as the reading helped remind me to get out of the house - so many thanks to you! :)

Blessings
Elven x

WaterSong

Elven,
what a wonderful adventure you talk about!

Sound like what I myself do when I go out in nature...it's just such a source of surprises and joy.
Love toadstools! I don't walk on them anymore and when they grow in my little garden I leave them...I know there are faries that live in them!

Your description of the waterfall is haunting...I have a passion for them...in summer I walk across my house and I walk down the river where there is a swimming hole...and I spend lots of time in the water, sitting in a waterfall ...the water is alive and energizes me...I feel part of nature when I do that...it's just a special experience.It has happened to me to go down there not feeling well physically and after the swimming to be whole again.

One time I took a walk in the mountains behind my home and took a camara too...nobody really walks in those woods, they are thick...and at some point I felt so much energy around me I felt dizzy...I had to sit for a while.
I felt life all around me, welcoming, very strong life force.
It was the end of the Winter and there was almost no vegetation...beginning of spring...and after sitting down and saying hi to the energies I felt...I felt guided to walk a few steps...and I found the most beautiful patch of white violets! ooohhh...they were so cute! I took pictures of them...then I had to leave because I was too overwhelmed.

I can tell you so many stories...walking in the woods is what I love the most and I never ever feel alone :)

Don't you think the Toadstool was a gift from Solus to you? They have the same color!

HUGHS and faery blessings to you!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox