Cartomancy Readings II

Barbaras Ahajusts

Our first cartomancy thread was getting a tad bit full, so here's our new home to study in.

We are using the Hedge Wytchery readings from Dawn Jackson's web page http://www.hedgewytchery.com/cartomancy.html.

If you would like to have a cheat sheet to help you read when you are off line, contact me via pm with your email and I will mail it to you. It folds up like a small greeting card.

Welcome and thanks for joining us!

:heart:Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

Friday 24th

Ace :diamond: - 9 :heart: - 3 :diamond:
RRR= All is fair and fine!

Ace=Beginnings
9= Heralds changes
3=Shows things growing

:diamond:= Money/thoughts
:heart:= Family/friends

"I'm in the money, I'm in the money..." Just had to sing that!:D

I want good news in the mail! Yes indeedy! Thats my wish and I'm sticken to it!!! :angel:
Lookie at that cute little heart in the mix! I see lots & lots of luven, don't you?:!:

If tomorrow turns out like today, oh my goodnes, I will be tapdancing on the stars with my to-to on..nothing else, just a to-to!!! :D

:DBarb:heart:

Evening Edit
Ah gee wiz..no money! :laugh: I did find some change yesterday in the laundry! I've babysitted a slight migrain, but nothing to painful. Oh well! I have been scattered minded all day, so the cards were right! :D

satinangel

Friday ~ June 23rd.

Love our new home!

4 :diamond: Jack :spade: Ace :heart:

RBR ~ A small delay or problem overcome

:diamond: money or thought
:spade: troubles that kick our butt
:heart: relationships, family/friends

:diamond: :spade: :heart: ~ financial problem is overcome easily

4 :diamond: ~ Financial stability. A check. A bank account. An official document. A license or certification.

Jack :spade: ~ A young person. Lonely or depressed. A youth in trouble. A deceased spirit, in general or a message containing bad news.

Ace :heart: ~ The home. Family or family member. The beginning of a love affair or new friendship. Sometimes a birth or addition to the family or a change of residence.

Allrighty then, hubby and I have been discussing relocation when he retires. He finally has seen my side of the discussion and is in agreement.

The financial stability part is bizarre to me, as I've been having trouble with my truck and need MAJOR repairs, I really don't have the funds for it now.
:(

Business took a major down turn yesterday, so I am almost back to square one...hopefully this spread is showing it will turn back around quickly.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Saterday 24th

5 :club: - King :heart: - 6 :spade:

BRB= Temporary truce but don't rest.

5- Body and health
6- Path I'm on
King- Male & Power, has my best intrest at heart

5:club: Working hard. Exercise...LMAO..do what??? :laugh: NO WAY!
K:heart: Has power to arouse my emotions...Oh babycakes! })
6:spade: Walking away. Cleaning up my life. Wrong choice, wrong direction.

First off, the black cards suck big time! LOL. But let me see if I can weave this one!

I will be working very hard mopping the kitchen floor. A handsome man who arouses powerful emotions in me will sweep me and my mop off my feet and we'll walk into the wall instead of out the door!
No? :D
:laugh:

Evening Edit
My daughters were pushing over a dead tree determined to throw it on a burn pile and my oldest was attacked by bees. Her husband came over to take her to the ER, he has her best interests at heart.
I'm pondering whether to kill her daddy for burying an old mattress frame some 9yrs ago, just to get rid of it. Thats where the bees were.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Sunday 25

King :heart: - 9 :heart: - 2 :diamond:
RRR= All is fair and fine.

King- Men and power
9- Heralds changes
2- Gives Exchange

King:heart:= He's baaaaack!
9:heart:= Change for better, wish will come true. Change of heart.
2:diamond:=Money changes hand, gift, invitation, telephone call, message.
All repeat cards of the last few days. Hummm!

The King gets a heart transplant and he has to pay for it. LMAO!
I'm not even going to try to read this one! I want to see it play out tomorrow!
Evening Edit
I'm going to give this one to KoW. His reading for me was a message of my wish coming true, so he was the King:heart: for me today!
(((((KoW))))))

Barbaras Ahajusts

Monday 26

9 :diamond: - 3 :diamond: - 6 :heart:
RRR= All is fair and fine.
Another day of being in the red! Can't beat the dog over that one!:angel:

:diamond: Money & means to end
:heart: Family & friends

9= Heralds changes
3= Show things growing
6= The path I am on

9:diamond:=change in finances for better. Comforts, change in plans, rare occation fame.
3:diamond:= Raise, greater financial security, just a little-not much money, scattered mind not much accomplished
6:heart:= Trip, vacation, family, friends. Good progress, moving ahead, means will reach the end, deepening emotional bond.

I will be comfortable with my scattered thoughts as I reach toward the end of the day if I have another migraine. :rolleyes:
Evening Edit[/i]
What a nonsensical day. Migraine is slowly easing up. Yogi went to work early so there was a change in plans there.
Scattered mind was true, but did some damn good readings after I shut my door and turned on some meditation music.
Good progress with getting caught up on some stuff at my desk.

satinangel

Mon. June 26th

10 :spade: Ace :diamond: 9 :heart:

BRR ~Problem solved, the day steadily improves

:spade: :diamond: :heart: ~ Financial problems easily overcome

10 :spade: ~ Worry, grief. Journey by land.

Ace :diamond: ~ Money. A letter. Something new, generally connected with finances.

9 :heart: ~ Change for the better. A wish come true. A change of heart.

Dang, it's gonna be a hot HOT day here in the Pacific Northwest!

Anyway, back to the reading! Looks like the day is going to turn out ok. Not doing any shopping that I know of. Had to spend a small fortune on my truck this weekend and that made an impact on the budget and pocketbook. Need this to turn around quickly.

----------------
Edited to add

Well, yesterday truly nothing happend. We simply tried to keep cool. That Ace of :diamond: symbolizes FIRE...and it was hotter than you know where...over 100 degrees in our house, it was WAY too hot for me!!!!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Tuesday 27

3 :spade: - 3 :diamond: - Queen :club:
BRB= Temporary truce but don't rest.

3s = Shows things growing
Queen = Truth & women

3 :spade: = Problems adding up, small agravations, interference from a third party. Loss, something lost.
3 :diamond: = Scattered mind. To much going on. Raise in pay? Not much getting done due to concentrating on to many things.
Queen :club: = Truth about business matters. Another person?

Looks like a harassing day that will enclude another person, with troubles.
To much going on.
Now this, I understand 'cause its normal around here! :neutral:

My migraine has kept me scattered again today. But did get a tiny check in the mail. I had to take some severe verbal abuse from a nasty nurse trying to locate my sisiter in law who just had brain surgury. That rude nurse was the Queen and the lost one was sister-in-law. Still don't know if she is ok or not. :neutral:

satinangel

Tues. June 27th

Ace :heart: 10 :spade: 9 :diamond:

RBR ~ A small delay or problem overcome

:heart: love, family and friends
:spade: troubles that kick our butt, learning
:diamond: thoughts, finances

Ace :heart: ~ Home. Family or family member. The beginning of a new friendship.

10 :spade: ~ A great deal of trouble or worry. Journey by land.

9 :diamond: ~ Change in financial status, usually for the better. "Creature comforts." A change in plans.

We are gearing up for a vacation, leaving Friday, traveling by road down to the Southern Oregon coastline and this drive has be so worried. I don't ride well as a passenger, with hubby driving, but I cannot drive the truck pulling the trailer. So this is where this reading is going. Last year, I drove myself, following him, but this year, with gas prices...

Option is that oldest daughter is driving his truck down, I may have to ride with them. This could be the change in plans.

--------------
Edited to add

Nothing really...just too much heat...did a lot of driving yesterday, was the local taxi service for a bunch of teenage girls, so they could go to the movies.

Barbaras Ahajusts

Wednesday 28/Not them again

Jack :spade: - Queen :club: - 3 :diamond:
BBR= Light at the end of the tunnel

Jack = Youth/Message
Queen = Woman & Truth
3 = Shows things growing

:spade: = hiney kicking problems
:club: = daily work
:diamond: = money or means to end

Jack :spade: = Bad news.
Queen :club: = Mean ole nurse, again...LOL
3 :diamond: = Scattered mind, not much is accomplished in any one thing. Little of any money that may come in.

(I'm watching Yogi's three cards for this week along with mine. This spread for today makes me wonder if this is his sister we should be looking at. His cards for this week is the 10:spade:, 5:heart:, Queen:heart:)

I sure hope my migraine is on its way out of the picture. Untill I can talk to someone or my sister in law, I am going to fret about her. Looks like a stressful day. On my calendar for tomorrow, I have Don't argue! LOL. (Now where's my duct tape? I'll need it for my mouth! :laugh: )
Evening Edit
Today I was the mean ole lady. I tore into someone whom I still don't believe. My bad news was what I was thinking it was. (It was them again, alright) Its ok, I'm done with that nonsense, anyway.
Someone congratulate me, my migrain is on its 5th day! Albiet a bit easier, its still with me! Somethings you can count on, ya know what ah mean, George? :neutral: