Cartomancy Readings II

Barbaras Ahajusts

Thursday 29

8 :club: - Queen :heart: - Queen :club:

BRB= Temporary truce but don't rest

8s= Show ideas
Queens= Show truth and woman

8:club:= Thoughts about work. Practical plans
Queen:heart:= Woman with truth and has my best intrest at heart.
Queen:club:= Woman with truth about business matter

:heart:Barb
Evening Edited
No soaps today. Migraine continues. Youngest daughter was Q:heart: She kept kids quite so I didn't die from the noise levels. Q:spade: could be me. Talked with someone briefly stating facts.
All in all, almost a practically boring day.

satinangel

Thur. June 29th

5 :club: 7 :diamond: 3 :spade:

BRB ~ A temporary truce or rest. Do not let down your guard; appearances can be deceiving.

:club: :diamond: :spade: ~ Working into finacial situation

5 :club: ~ body; illness; doctor; taking on more than can be handled.

7 :diamond: ~ A troubled purse or financial problem. Profits down. The means will not reach the end sought. Clairvoyance or foretelling. The talent of speaking true.

3 :spade: ~ Problems adding up. Small aggravations. Interference from a third party. Loss, something lost.

Going to the dentist today, went to the dr. yesterday in regards to the anxiety issue. While I was gone, Hubby dropped the 5th wheel on the back of the truck yesterday and crushed the bed. This is an extra expense we really didn't need.

--------------
Edited to add

Dentist went fairly easy, thanks to the meds from the dr.'s appointment yesterday. :) Spent the evening with the Seattle Tea and Tarot group! That was a BLAST! Got to spend time with like minded individuals! Was wonderful! Leaving tomorrow for our trip...I'm scared! :eek: Hopefully everything that is going to go wrong, has already gone wrong!

Barbaras Ahajusts

Friday 30th

King:spade: - 7:heart: - 9:club:
BRB=Temporary truce, but don't rest.

King= Men and power
7=Brings troubles that fate assigns
9=Heralds changes

:spade:= hiney kicking problems
:heart:= health or family
:club:= work

King:club:= He comes to do harm. Wants to play his part in fates pattern. He's either a person or a situation needing men or a man.
7:heart:= A troubled heart. Emotional problem. Unsettled emotions. Religion in general. Sometimes dissipation of trouble.
9:club:= A change of job or business methods. Going back to work.

A naughty person will bother me big time tomorrow, or a situation over someones health will come into focus. The working situation will change because of it.

Evening Edit
What a quite day. My migraine bothered me but that was the only naughty thing that happen;). I was concerned over Yogi's health and going back to work tomorrow. But then, I do worry to much..NO,NOT ME! ;)

(Hey SA, I keep putting my name inside the : : and it won't make me into a smiliey! Think I'm getting to big for my britches thinking I'm a smiliey icon now?) :laugh:
Hope the dentist trip turned out ok. Get something for my headache while you're there! :D
Tell hubby not to crush the bed! The only bed he is allowed to break is the one in the house! :angel:

satinangel

Barb,

Funny GIRL!!!!

~SatinAngel~

Barbaras Ahajusts

Saterday July 1st

6:diamond: - 5:diamond: - Queen:diamond:
RRR= No migrain tomorrow!...I mean all is fair and fine! :D

6= My path
5= Body's health and stead
Queen= Woman & truth

:diamond:= Money, means & MY NERVES, I mean the nervous system:laugh:

6:diamond: = Distance or someone in distance
5:diamond: = Eating, clothes, shopping
Queen:diamond: = Truth of financial matter

Evening Edit
Its been 8 days with a migraine. I broke my own record. I will say that this reading was pure nervous system today. I have hurt for so long, all I could do was numb off and zombie myself along. I did talk to my sister and ask her why she wasn't off shopping or eating out. :laugh:
:heart: Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

satinangel said:
Barb,

Funny GIRL!!!!

~SatinAngel~

Hey! I have the funniest dang story about breaking a bed. And we wern't NO spring chickens in that there thang! LOL
Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

Sunday July 2nd

4 :spade: - 10 :club: - 8 :club:
BBB= Problems and hardships today

4s= Do not change
8s= Show thoughts
10s= Endings

:spade:= regular troubles/skeleton system
:club:= work/muscle system

4:spade:= Sick & tired
10:club:= Work piling up.
8:club:= Thoughts of work

I do hope this hasn't anything to do with my migraine cause I am sick of hurting. :neutral:
Although I was thinking, as I shuffled, about what I would do if everyone was out of the house tomorrow...housework! :laugh:
Evening Edit
I shouldn't have hoped. It was indeed another day of the killer migrain from hell. Lets see, muscles and skeleton...yep, my neck is stiffing up and my skull is pounding..sounds like the cards of a migraine. :D
But accourding to the cards, I' have been hemmed in by this pain. I did cook a great fried chicken dinner-achievement in general- and the practical plan was getting through the entire day. Sheesh. I'm finding anything in making these cards work. At least I'm getting a good lesson from it all...:D
Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

Monday July 3rd

Yogi's Birthday
Queen :diamond: - 7 :heart: - 6 :club:
RRB= Problem on horizon....;) Maybe tonight? :laugh:

Queen= Female & truth
7= Troubles fates assigned
6= My path

:diamond: = Money or thoughts of things/nervous system
:heart:= Family or friends/circulatory system, blood
:club: = Work, plans/Muscle system

Q:diamond:= Truth of financial means
7:heart:= Troubled heart, unsettled emotion, religion in general
6:club:= Business trip, learning, books

Oldest sister of mama's is in hospital. She has her will done up. Unfortunatly, because of their father and brothers handling of our Cherokee lands, two families, encluding us, won't inherit any of it. Which is fine. Sad though. Maybe she was the Q:diamond: with her situation and health. I will wait till the evening to see if this was about her.
Evening Edited
Talked to the Q:heart: who is changing into Q:diamond:. A lot of emotions were shared and it was good. Did a intuitive reading, without cards, on expartner and sent to her. To hard to put this one on either person. The main theme was dealing with another female.

Barbaras Ahajusts

4th of July/Fireworks Day

Jack :heart: - 6 :club: - 7 :spade:
RBB= A fair beginning turns worse

Jack= A message
6's= My path
7's= Brings troubles

J:heart:= Brings message of love
6:club:= Trip, learning, education
7:spade:= Tears, mystery, Something hidden. Double trouble.

Sure looks like a day of fireworks either above or on land, huh! :D
At least with the rain we have been getting, I won't be so worried about something catching on fire! And that tears card will come in handy if the fireworks is really a people firework! :neutral:
[Evening Edit]
My children called. I am learning more about about what I want. The hidden is hidden cause I don't see didley squat:D
:heart: Barb

Barbaras Ahajusts

Wednesday 5th

Queen :spade: - 7 :spade: - 6 :diamond:
BBR= Light at the end of tunnel

Queen= Female & truth
7s= Bring trouble
6s= Path I'm on

:spade:= hiney kicking problems
:diamond:= Money/thoughts

Queen:spade:= A lier! Unpleasant truth!
7:spade:= double trouble again, tears, mystery or a mystery, somthing hidden!
6:diamond:= Distance, someone or something.

An unpleasant truth brings something to light. Something that even my horiscope mentioned, and it comes from a distance.

(Stress with thoughts. Skeleton & nervose system)
Things that make you go, huuummm!:bugeyed:

I have a 8am phone appt. Thats a bit away, but not far.
Still have migraine, but its letting up a bit!!:D
Evening Edit
That Queen did give me unpleasant truth this morning, on the phone. Daughter pulled a stuiped stunt, shes always my double trouble cause she's a Gemini :eek:! The distance card, that was my news of me getting a plane ticket via my nephew. IM GONNA FLY TO MISSOURI & TRAVLE TO OKLAHOMA! I thought the plan had bottomed out, but he had enough travel points for me to use! WOWZERS!
The migraine is milder & less heavy. Not a bad day at all!!!!!