Joermit & PR's daily reading exchange

Phoenix Rising

Ok Joermit..Let's see what our cards subtle messages are. To report back at the end of the night, sometimes they can manifest at 10 pm at night..Since I'm ahead of you GMT+12...My night readings for you, should fit in nicely for the beginning of your day.

Also we'll include each others meanings(all possible meanings), since they vary..and then we will be able to relate it to the events of the day..Ok! It would pay to type all possible combinations, as they can normally manifest as well, since cards are multi-dimensional...Even if they sound silly..type it in..we are trying to establish all the other subtle meanings that they are trying to convey.

I'll cut 4 times and read the top 4 and the bottom 4.

Reading for Joermit Monday August 28

Cards drawn 2:club: 5:club: 3:heart: 4:spade:

Minor disappointment(lungs) + Agreement/contract/meeting + sorrow/regret(ovaries/uterus) + illness/stress

No court card..therefore all these cards pertain to you only..read from left to right.
A situation concerning an agreement will be met with slight disappointment, nothing major, things won't turn out as expected..you will be sorry about it or regret it..Maybe you will be feeling a little off color and can't attend? maybe some slight stress..Next to the 4sp.is the 3:heart:..but I don't think it would pertain to you..unless you have ovaries/ uterus??:laugh: Unless the person you are suppose to be meeting has PMS or something.....thought to mention the "lungs" in there too..although that is further away from the illness card..so may not relate.

The other 4: 5:spade: A:diamond: 10:club: J:club:
Anger + Strong Union + legal/Govt/docs +Young individual who is quite active.

The 3 cards in front(left of) the Jack of spade, are your feelings and actions towards the Jack. You will be a little bit piffed over a partnership, or someone you are close too.this can be a business one as well, however it concerns a legal matter..the young individual may wear a uniform..police or soldier. The Jack is facing away from you..so this indicates that this young individual is not particularly interested or focus in you. This is most likely connected to the above cards. If you are in a partnership already with this Jack..looks to be some disagreement. The other combination..is that you are close to someone, who is involved with a legal matter.

Ok included all I can think of.

Joermit

Hey...

Glad we got this started... all of the info you pulled is work related... I'm a manager at New Age Book store that sells metaphysical items and offers readings and classes... we're getting ready for some big changes and the store owner and I had a long phone conversation this evening and shared a lot... the conversation ran the gamut of the all emotions you described and she and I will be meeting tomorrow to get some things together... lotsa stress involved as they're been some minor dissapointments and kinks in our plan that need to be worked out... but perfectly described by the cards... major changes coming...

Now for you... when I do a daily I just pull two cards (I hope that's okay by you... you do so many more! it's the most effective method I've found for me though...) I also go into a spiritual sorta zone with my card meanings, instead of purely predictive... hopefully that's okay too...

the first card is the theme of the day, the second presents a challenge if you will--it can be a help or an obstacle, or some other energy that you will need to keep in mind...

You got the 3 of Clubs crossed by the King of Hearts...

3 of Clubs is what I call my 'karma' card... this says that today is a day where you will experience energies you put in motion weeks ago, be they good or bad... OR you will put things into motion today that will pay off for you some weeks in the future... very action oriented card... goals are really important here... if there's something you're wanting to achieve today's the day to do... watch for three weeks to three months for it to manifest... if there's something you've been working on... assess the energies surrounding it... and see if you're not starting to notice it coming into being... I think you have a card similar to this where the 3 week/3 month time is crucial... this is that card for me....

Crossing it is the King of Hearts... he's who I call "The Healer"... see if this person is someone who can be of assistance in getting what you want... it may be possible... but, also, there's an emotional attachment here... don't let that get in the way.... there may be a bit of moodiness, but good intentions for the most part... if there is a person specifically that seems to be standing in the way of what you're wanting, specifically someone whom you may be emotionally attached... I feel like now could be a time to work on some things between the two of you... I feel there's some release that needs to take place here... and I feel too that now it's a time that more about your needs, as opposed to anyone else... are you in a relationship with someone?? I keep feeling there's a love issue that needs to be worked on...

I hope that helps... I haven't done these two card dailys in a while... but I know when I did them months ago they were a huge help to me.... and I found the two cards to be the most on the money... lemme know if this style is acceptable, of if you'd prefer something else... I want to do what you feel would benefit you the most... so I can work on another system with more cards or something if you'd like.... thanks!

Joey

Phoenix Rising

Hi Joey, thanks buddy for the feedback..so the process in which the cards were read was ok? I might have to look into that 5:spade: again as "angry" can be a bit harsh..it did come up the other day..I forgot to write down what the other subtle meaning that came up for it.

What ever method is ok for you buddy is ok..some days I might pull 3 or whatever I feel..so sweet as.

Your 3:club: card is the same as mine..it is the timing card. I will soon know who this K:heart: alot of the time it has been my brother in law, he's always got some emotional problem and it's always to do with my sister. He is scorpio and a right sook!!

On the good side to that combination..Is the K:heart: the card that you often describe yourself as? We're helping each other too!!

do you know how to do the playing card icons? to get the icon colon: although it is typed next to each other, no spaces. :) heart :):) spade :) etc

READING FOR 29 AUGUST

4:heart: A:club: 8:heart:
Hurt feelings/jeolousy +
Communication(phone,email,letter) +
Group gathering

You may feel a little bummed out over some form of communication involving a group of people. This could be a forum environment as well..online where there is a few people...Also any celebration..Maybe you weren't invited?

Q:spade: 5:heart: Q:diamond:
There is a very pleasant conversation between these 2 queens..Giving and receiving..the Q:spade: giving to the Q:diamond: A gift too. I wonder if this has a connection to the above trio....the queen is getting the credit for work you have done.

cheers
PR

Phoenix Rising

Joermit said:
Hey...
You got the 3 of Clubs crossed by the King of Hearts...

3 of Clubs is what I call my 'karma' card... this says that today is a day where you will experience energies you put in motion weeks ago, be they good or bad... OR you will put things into motion today that will pay off for you some weeks in the future... very action oriented card... goals are really important here... if there's something you're wanting to achieve today's the day to do... watch for three weeks to three months for it to manifest... if there's something you've been working on... assess the energies surrounding it... and see if you're not starting to notice it coming into being... I think you have a card similar to this where the 3 week/3 month time is crucial... this is that card for me....

Crossing it is the King of Hearts... he's who I call "The Healer"... see if this person is someone who can be of assistance in getting what you want... it may be possible... but, also, there's an emotional attachment here... don't let that get in the way.... there may be a bit of moodiness, but good intentions for the most part... if there is a person specifically that seems to be standing in the way of what you're wanting, specifically someone whom you may be emotionally attached... I feel like now could be a time to work on some things between the two of you... I feel there's some release that needs to take place here... and I feel too that now it's a time that more about your needs, as opposed to anyone else... are you in a relationship with someone?? I keep feeling there's a love issue that needs to be worked on...

Joey

Just thought I'd let you know that the K:heart: was a friend of mine at school, he always came up as the K:heart: He rang tonite, and we just had a catch up. So your 3:club: card being the same as mine also indicates 3 hours. And it was within 3 hours he rang after reading your post...so keep that in mind..because it was a daily reading..it would be 3 hours not 3 days. Although, he is a friend, there was one stage there, when I thought he was "quite appealing"..but like all other good ones..."taken" so not goin there!!

Joermit

Your reading for today was right on... I can't check this until the evening so it's more like a review for me... which really works! terribly stressful and difficult day at work, with hurt feelings and the like... also... the two queens were co-workers, who helped me out, and got me a lil gift (it was only a sweet tea from next door, but it sure did help!!) so right on there, my friend... really right on...

For you today...

You got the 7 of Spades crossed by the 10 of Hearts...

The 7 is a nasty one... it's speaks of deceit and misinformation... someone being downright tricky... with the 10 as a cross card this may manifest as a family member of close friend... watch for a lil bit of lying today... I don't feel that it's terribly horrible as the 10 is such a positive card... but family issues are definitely a challenge for you today... don't let them steal your joy, whomever it may be... also approach them in a loving manner... that's a big way to get to the bottom of any confusion here....

Joey

Phoenix Rising

Cool the 2 Queens were very helpful to you today..I'll keep that in mind with the 5:heart: between them.

Your reading for 30 August
8:diamond: 6:heart: 5:heart:
existing relationship/situation +
bright road ahead +
Gift/compliment/pleasant conversations

There is an existing situation/relationship at present which looks very promising..things are right on track..expect some form of reward or compliment this day. Very pleasant conversations. You will be very happy.

J:heart: 5:diamond: 2:diamond:
News + secrets

The young Jack will reveal some "News" of something that is "hidden" or has been a secret...it may concern another woman.

Oh went to work meeting today..I was expecting our boss to tell us off, because the til has been under for the last few weeks...so that would of been the 7:spade: but luckily there was a very good outcome 10:heart:

Also we may have another member who is interested in joining our exchange, just to learn something different..PC's..I said you might mind at all.

Phoenix Rising

Ok we have a new member joining us Joey.

This daily reading is for ros

9D 2D 10sp
Doubts + Secrets + journey
You will have some doubts, or be unable to make a decision, as there is something unknown at this stage coming to light..to do with a journey that will be taken.

Jsp 7cl 3D
Young individual(maybe dark in coloring) + sexual attraction/physical effort + conflict

This young individual has thoughts on his mind of a physical nature that will cause conflict..little bugger may make some sexual remark that will cause for a all confrontation..maybe just taken the wrong way.

Also not that 2 cards are behind(right of the court) so it's the jacks thoughts and actions.

Have a good day all.

cheers

Joermit

Hello Ros and welcome... glad to have you here... I can join in on the readings tonight as I left my PCs at my parents... I was there last night cause of a tropical storm here in FL... all is well though... ya know.. you'd think I'd have an extra deck here at home, but I don't!.. gonna go shopping tomorrow! lol... they're only $2!!

and PR... cards were right on again for me... stress at work went away... looks like a raise will be in store for me... and good things to come... all the difficult stuff from the past few days is gone.. lol.. thanks goodness! not sure about the second trio though... gonna have to wait and see what is revealed...

thanks! gonna get a couple of decks and join back in tomorrow!

again... welcome, ros!

Phoenix Rising

Hi Joey

Your Daily reading 1 September(well it will be for me)

3:heart: Q:heart: 6:diamond:
sorrow/regret + sensitive lady + existing relationship/situation

You will have some regret or feel genuinely sorry for this woman. She is either a family member or someone you have an existing relationship with(friendship,business or romantic)

10:spade: K:club: K:spade:
journey + practical man + intellectual man

You may be going on a journey in connection with these 2 men..One of them you may personally know, the other one is not such a close connection to you personally.

I find it easy to do readings for members on forums. But when I'm asked to do a reading for a stranger, I feel under pressure to perform....And besides it's through email. A friend of mine has told some of her work mates about me reading, and she's asked me to read for them. I also did a reading for a woman who is pregnant, but the cards don't look very positive, even after doing 3 layouts. It's like I couldn't read them properly, and I was doubting what I was seeing.

Take a look at some of these trios
Don't forget she's pregnant..the question asked was how is things with her relationship and the birth of the baby.

4:spade: 9:spade: J:diamond:
illness/stress + grief/anxiety + young individual
4 & 9 together serious illness or surgery.

A:spade: 5:spade: 4:heart:
Endings + anger + insecurity/jeolousy

5:spade: 7:club: Q:club:
anger + physical action + other lady

Q:club: K:club: 7:club:
other lady + king + sexual attraction

Looking at the last 3 it looks like she will suffer worry and grief and feelings of insecurity over her relationship, which also indicates that he has a physical attraction to that Q:club: the other lady. Well how could I send that to her. My friend asked me to send the reading to her, but she said she wouldn't tell her about it, only if it happens..well I don't want to send it to my friend either, because maybe I'm reading it all wrong.

Aargh...I haven't had that much experience in being able to handle this kind of situation..is there a easier way to put it? Maybe you should watch your husband because there maybe a hint of attraction toward another lady.

My friend also told me, that the woman has had a few problems with woman keep hassling her husband.

poivre

Good Morning!

PR ~ Aug. 31 reading

9 Diamond, King Club,9 Spade

A bit of money for you today or a feeling of security. You are also
undecided about a man that if full of energy. He may bring you heartache.
I'm feeling that you will end a situation with a man because of the
two 9's. There will be new beginnings after the storm.