Faerie Seekers Feb. 12 through Mar. 5 Jewel reading for Sagewritters Mom

Jewel

Sagewritter, here is the reading for your mom regarding relationships. I hope this reading is helpful to her. I used the Looking Forward Looking Back spread.

1. Where is she now – Geeeeooo The Slooow (43)
Your mom is really looking to find a relationship (see how Geeeeooo looks out of the plants). She is looking to hard, and needs to slow down her search and let nature take its course in its own due time. She is at a time where she needs to be by herself establishing a solid relationship with herself.

2. Where she wants to be – Taitin the Sylph (45)
Your mom wants “magic” in her life. She wants to glow and feel that she is special and unique. She wants to feel needed and wanted, to be someone’s light in the darkness. She wants a relationship because she feels that a relationship will fill the void she is feeling. She wants to feel valued and treasured.

3. What she should take from the past – The Soul Shrinker (55)
The Soul Shrinker is one of the most miss-understood faeries. Although at first sight he may not appear attractive, but inside he is very beautiful. Sort of like the cliché “don’t judge a book by its cover.” What he means in this position of the spread is that your mom needs to face and come to terms with the “ugly” moments in her past that have caused her hurt, come to term with those, accept the lessons learned, and her heart will be cleared and she will find how much value she really has. Take the good in the past and not dwell on the bad, it is past and over. By carrying the “bad” forward with her it mars her beauty and hides it from others. She needs to bring herself out of the past and into the present and future. Soul Shrinker is very gentle, I am confident that if she asked him for help he would help her. Ohhhhhh just heard him say he would definitely help her. She needs to find her value and bring that with her into the present and future.

4. What should she leave behind – Arval Parrot (50)
At first I interpreted this card as her talking too much, one-sided communication if you will, but as I saw the card more in relation to the rest of the spread I think it is more of having words caught in her throat and not verbalizing them in order to avoid arguments or stir things up. Arval says she needs to leave silence behind and needs to make sure and communicate her feelings or misgivings within a relationship. If she doesn’t she will never get out what she is looking for in a relationship because she will tend to settle in order to avoid unpleasantness. She needs to leave that behind and communicate her expectations, and communicate in order to ensure that she finds someone who will truly make her happy vs. just someone to be in a mediocre relationship with. This is a hard transition, but if she heeds Geeeeooo’s and Soul Shrinker’s advice they will help her. It is about gaining self-esteem and self-worth in order to attract the right kind of man.

5. What should she anticipate and plan for – The Singer of Healing (10)
Again, this card is the outcome of summary of the prior 4 cards. To get what she wants she needs to heal emotionally, and gain real self-esteem. If she will slow down, come to terms with past emotional low points, and recognize the good in the past and how special she really is she can anticipate real healing. Healing that will allow her to move on and attract the kind of partner she really wants. But this will take time, the pain of the past was not build in one day, healing it will not either. Right now she needs to become her own best friend and learn to truly love herself to attain healing. She is a “care-giver” type of person, so she is much more used to doing the giving and not the taking. It is time she find a balance in giving and receiving and to be open to that she needs to really open up to herself and love herself.

6. How her past experiences can help her in the future – Indi (63)
The way she has handled relationships in the past has been with a lot of uncertainty and indecision (Indi), which has led her to hold back verbally (Arval) and made her appear weak or meek at times (Indi). If she will take the time to truly heal she will grow from those past experiences and be able to really identify what she really wants out of a new relationship. She needs to befriend the woman she was, and love the woman she is and she will become more assertive and decisive where relationships are concerned. She will be able to ensure that she gets out of those relationships what she is looking for (Taitin). This will attract a better quality of man to her life.

JEWEL’s RAMBLINGS: Overall I think this spread reflects that your mom has emotional issues or baggage that she needs to come to terms with before she is really ready to find a relationship. She is feeling lonely and not of much value, and she is wanting to resolve those feelings by entering into a relationship. The Faeries say she is not ready for a relationship at this time.

She needs to slow down, get to know and love herself for real, and then she will be ready and able to attract the right kind of partner. A partner with whom she can have healthy relationship with. What you project is what you attract, and in her case if she wants a solid healthy relationship she needs to have one with herself so that she can truly project and attract it.

sagewriter

This really backs up what I have been thinking and trying to tell her all along! I'll pass this on to her and hopefully she will now listen! I'll post the feedback when I receive it. Thank you so much :)

Jewel

Thanks Sagewriter gald I could help.

Alta

Hi sage,

Feedback is part of the circle completion. Please post the feedback for Jewel.

thanks,
Marion

sagewriter

Marion: I told Jewel that feedback would be posted once my Mother gives me it.

Jewel: I have just come off the phone to my mum, and she says she won't be able to get it done until Monday because she is in Dorset. Sorry about this, I didn't think it would take so long! She did say she was astonished at how accurate it was.

Jewel

No problem Sagewriter. Whenever you can get to it that is fine. Glad to know she found the reading helpful :)

Alta

Okay. Sorry about that you two. You obviously had it under control. :(
I'll mind my own business in future. Again, apologies all round.

Marion

Jewel

Marion no need to apologize, its all good.

sagewriter

No worries Marion! it's nice that you check up on things :)

sagewriter

Hey there! Sorry this took so long to get. I don't think she quite understood the 'give feedback' aspect of it, bless her!

1. Where is she now – Geeeeooo The Slooow (43)
Your mom is really looking to find a relationship (see how Geeeeooo looks out of the plants). She is looking to hard, and needs to slow down her search and let nature take its course in its own due time. She is at a time where she needs to be by herself establishing a solid relationship with herself.
This seems spot on

2. Where she wants to be – Taitin the Sylph (45)
Your mom wants "magic" in her life. She wants to glow and feel that she is special and unique. She wants to feel needed and wanted, to be someone's light in the darkness. She wants a relationship because she feels that a relationship will fill the void she is feeling. She wants to feel valued and treasured.
Again pretty much right

3. What she should take from the past – The Soul Shrinker (55)
The Soul Shrinker is one of the most miss-understood faeries. Although at first sight he may not appear attractive, but inside he is very beautiful. Sort of like the cliché "don't judge a book by its cover." What he means in this position of the spread is that your mom needs to face and come to terms with the "ugly" moments in her past that have caused her hurt, come to term with those, accept the lessons learned, and her heart will be cleared and she will find how much value she really has. Take the good in the past and not dwell on the bad, it is past and over. By carrying the "bad" forward with her it mars her beauty and hides it from others. She needs to bring herself out of the past and into the present and future. Soul Shrinker is very gentle, I am confident that if she asked him for help he would help her. Ohhhhhh just heard him say he would definitely help her. She needs to find her value and bring that with her into the present and future.
Sort of...., not so much the bad, just the past

4. What should she leave behind – Arval Parrot (50)
At first I interpreted this card as her talking too much, one-sided communication if you will, but as I saw the card more in relation to the rest of the spread I think it is more of having words caught in her throat and not verbalizing them in order to avoid arguments or stir things up. Arval says she needs to leave silence behind and needs to make sure and communicate her feelings or misgivings within a relationship. If she doesn't she will never get out what she is looking for in a relationship because she will tend to settle in order to avoid unpleasantness. She needs to leave that behind and communicate her expectations, and communicate in order to ensure that she finds someone who will truly make her happy vs. just someone to be in a mediocre relationship with. This is a hard transition, but if she heeds Geeeeooo's and Soul Shrinker's advice they will help her. It is about gaining self-esteem and self-worth in order to attract the right kind of man.
Again spot on

5. What should she anticipate and plan for – The Singer of Healing (10)
Again, this card is the outcome of summary of the prior 4 cards. To get what she wants she needs to heal emotionally, and gain real self-esteem. If she will slow down, come to terms with past emotional low points, and recognize the good in the past and how special she really is she can anticipate real healing. Healing that will allow her to move on and attract the kind of partner she really wants. But this will take time, the pain of the past was not build in one day, healing it will not either. Right now she needs to become her own best friend and learn to truly love herself to attain healing. She is a "care-giver" type of person, so she is much more used to doing the giving and not the taking. It is time she find a balance in giving and receiving and to be open to that she needs to really open up to herself and love herself.
Not sure about this one, again its not so much about coming to terms with the bad in past just more about worrying for the future

6. How her past experiences can help her in the future – Indi (63)
The way she has handled relationships in the past has been with a lot of uncertainty and indecision (Indi), which has led her to hold back verbally (Arval) and made her appear weak or meek at times (Indi). If she will take the time to truly heal she will grow from those past experiences and be able to really identify what she really wants out of a new relationship. She needs to befriend the woman she was, and love the woman she is and she will become more assertive and decisive where relationships are concerned. She will be able to ensure that she gets out of those relationships what she is looking for (Taitin). This will attract a better quality of man to her life.
Again not too sure about this one either, I can say what I feel. (She THINKS she can, but i think you are more right than she is making out :))

JEWEL's RAMBLINGS: Overall I think this spread reflects that your mom has emotional issues or baggage that she needs to come to terms with before she is really ready to find a relationship. She is feeling lonely and not of much value, and she is wanting to resolve those feelings by entering into a relationship. The Faeries say she is not ready for a relationship at this time.

She needs to slow down, get to know and love herself for real, and then she will be ready and able to attract the right kind of partner. A partner with whom she can have healthy relationship with. What you project is what you attract, and in her case if she wants a solid healthy relationship she needs to have one with herself so that she can truly project and attract it."

Overall it seems quite correct, in that the explanations do seem to express how i feel in the most part, but is it just very general for anyone who has been through what I have been through. I expect if it was shown to another person asking the same question would it not come out the same? Clever... and quite good psychology really, as it does make one think about the way one feels, which in the end can only help.

Thanks for this, I'm sure it's helped her out!