Faerie Seekers Feb. 12 through Mar. 5 Jewel reading for Sagewritters Mom

Jewel

sagewriter said:
Overall it seems quite correct, in that the explanations do seem to express how i feel in the most part, but is it just very general for anyone who has been through what I have been through. I expect if it was shown to another person asking the same question would it not come out the same? Clever... and quite good psychology really, as it does make one think about the way one feels, which in the end can only help.
I think what the reading reflects that she has some emotional baggage she is carrying around from past relationships and perpetuating through her willingness to settle (that is what I was calling the "bad" poor choice of words). She wants more, but is passive and aims to please her partner with disregard to her own needs, this leads to her getting (or feeling as if) taken advantage of and not having as fulfilling of a relationship as she deserves based on what she puts into them.

Typically the readings I do are much more interactive between myself and the querent so without having that type of communication with the querent, and not knowing more about her past or current situation (even from the spread), all I had to go on were the images. To be honest this is not the deck I would have chosen for this type of reading, nor the spread. I would have chosen a tarot deck (the Victorian Romantic), and a spread that might have addressed relationship issues a bit better ... a Celtic Cross would have been good for a general reading of this sort.

Thanks for the feedback, I know it is hard when the reading was not even about you, and all you had to go on were your own feelings :D