$100 - what deck or decks would you buy

WolfyJames

Now that I have the Maroon Tarot, I'd say the Harry Potter Tarot.

Grizabella

Oh my gosh! I'd buy another Transparent Tarot! I sold it when I needed money badly and have regretted it ever since. I very much want that one back.

And then if it's not already out of print, I think like the mass market Tarot of Dreams.

Do I have anything left? If so, I'd save it to see if I could find a Spiral tarot in the Trading forum. I traded for one of those once, got it in the mail, and it immediately disappeared. So I guess I have an invisible one but I can't read with it. I need a visible one. If I do buy or trade for another, please take note that I don't want the Disappearing Spiral. I want the regular one, please. :D

Cactus Dahlia

I would get the Dark Grimoire. At one stage I got it out of my mind as too dark for me. But then I saw some images of the Dark Grimoire the other day and well, you know ... And then I think I'd spend the rest on the new Alice Tarot. Can't wait for that beauty to land!

Scion

photokat said:
But I wouldn't buy a deck for $100 - I'd follow Lilly's lead and spend it on drugs and prostitutes.
Same. Well, I'd keep the Liber T, and spend it on drugs FOR the prostitutes. :D They need it more.

morticia monroe

If I had $100 and had decided that it was deck money, I wouldn't look at it in terms of purchasing a specific deck. Instead, I'd start hunting in the used book stores, metaphysical shops, and online places to see what I could find,,,and when I found a deck (or a few) that I loved for a bargain, I'd snap it up.

Morwenna

I haven't changed my mind, except for the one I already got. :D Top of the "use this for Tarot only" list is still Jennifer Moore's Healing Tarot, right ahead of the Anna K, MM ToD, and Grand Tarot Universel. Anything else I want I can get piecemeal.

Except for the 2 versions of the Simple Tarot, which will take a nice little miracle... :D

AJ

yesterday was the first time I'd read this thread and in seeing all the responses at one time it seems we are exposing a sort of personal financial tweet.
My response shows I'm a bottom feeder who has very seldom paid the going price for a deck, but I'm willing to wait for the very best, no spending my funds on junk while I'm waiting. That pretty well sums up my financial practices in the bigger picture.

I suppose this is taking the thread off topic, but read back through the thread and see the little windows to our hearts and pocketbook style :)

Now back on topic while I clutch my $100.00, now earning interest while I patiently seek my Greenwood.

Freddie

I'd buy a 'Baroque Bohemian Cats' gold deck. I can dream, can't I.......

Freddie

fyreflye

Two more Waking the Wild Spirit decks.

Libra8ca

Freddie said:
I'd buy a 'Baroque Bohemian Cats' gold deck. I can dream, can't I.......

Freddie

I too would buy a BBC gold deck but I'm afraid that $100 is not enough.....:(