$100 - what deck or decks would you buy

Golden Moon

If I had $100 I'd buy the original Bohemian Gothic & the Victorian Romantic Tarot as well as the Bohemian Gothic Tarot silver edition & Victorian Romantic Tarot gold edition. But I think I'd need to give a leg and kidney for those 4 tarot decks.

Altena

Methinks you'd be extremely lucky to find any of those decks for anything less than $150-200(unless of course you're opting for a used deck-only, that would possibly get you one of the regular decks).

The BG Silver and VR Gold I haven't seen sold for less than $350 since 6 months back or so. It's a darn pity that the price is pushed up like that and I'm so glad I got mine before the money race went haywire. I kinda understand the sellers though, I probably wouldn't sell my limited ed's for less than $300-350 myself.

But by all means, we're allowed to dream. Wish I could find a copy of the Greenwood for $150 or less. There's no saying how far dreaming and believing can get you.

If I had $100 I'd put them into paying for my upcoming vacation. Can't afford any more decks until I've done so. If I could spend $100 on any deck right now I would want the William Blake Tarot of the Creative Imagination, the Merryday Tarot, the Sideshow or pray that I could find a copy of the 1st edition Healing Earth Tarot for that low a price :)

WyrdRaven

I would get the Fantastico/Favoloso! I am starting to yearn for a copy of the Victorian Romantic, too-- after all this time not wanting one (all you enablers!!!) but have a feeling that I'd still be short some money.

shadowdancer

If someone pressed $100 dollars into my hand with the proviso "It MUST go towards one tarot deck of your choice" it would most likely be the Illuminated size large, unadorned.

Or, maybe the large Fractal Firebird for those days you want your brain to go off on a real loop to get that interpretation from the card.

Otherwise, I am sooo happy with what I have. Great eh :D 50 deck collection is what I have, and do not want to go down the road of increasing it again with decks I love one minute (the 'must haves') only to find they are trade/sale items a year later. Been there, done that, read the book and got the T-shirt. So in all honesty, that $100 would go towards buying a second copy of something I already have and adore.

Davina

OctoberGwen

I'd put it in the bank to make up some for the Anna.K and the Cruel Thing I just bought this month.

flying black kat

I would add the $100.00 to my quest for an Ironwing.

Be at Peace

Kathy

AJ

I'd get a greenwood and be OH SO THANKFUL that I could afford it!
Stranger things have happened I suppose...

Lela

AJ said:
I'd get a greenwood and be OH SO THANKFUL that I could afford it!
Stranger things have happened I suppose...

Ditto! I'd put the money towards a Greenwood, too!

photokat

WyrdRaven said:
I would get the Fantastico/Favoloso!

Oh my - I WISH it was possible to find one for that price.
After 1 1/2 years of searching I finally found one for $200.
And that was some seriously dumb luck.

photokat

But I wouldn't buy a deck for $100 - I'd follow Lilly's lead and spend it on drugs and prostitutes.