11 11 everywhere!

shellz

I have seen 11:11 for as long as i can remember. I'm only 20, so its not all that long. But basically my whole life revolves around stupid 11:11!!! i see both 11:11's everyday, unless ive fallen asleep before 11pm. but some nights, ill be drifting off, then for some reason, snap awake, look at the clock and see 11:11. I HATE IT. what the hell is it? it never goes away. if someone wants to give me a message, cant they try something else? because clearly i have no idea what they want me to know!!

firecatpickles

1:11 p.m. is the time on the clock of Independence Hall on the back of the US $100 bill :) must be of Masonic significance.

autumnsdaughter

For me 11:11 or any multiple numbers (4:44, etc) signify alignment with my Inner Being. It signifies that I am open, and allowing love, joy, and all of the good stuff to come in. I too used to make wishes at 11:11, and when going over railroad tracks too. But now, I know that I can make a wish any time, and as long as I enjoy the idea of it, and not worry about it not being there, it comes to me. :D

cheekyminx

1:11 is a good thing ;)

Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want not what you don't want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The universe has taken a snap shot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Doreen Virtue

memries

Celticnoodle... your information is so enlightening. Thank you so much.

All the posts are so great really. Somehow or other it makes me feel like I am in the 11:11 box for someone or something ?

mystic mal

Hi. I am always getting 11.11 too all the time.

The base number 1 is the realm of creation.We are primarily interested in anything that is being launched,Something is about to take shape.You are about to realize for the very first time that invisible laws govern the universe and that the course of Destiny cannot be changed easily.Tarot cards relating to this number are the Magician,Ace and 2 of Wands and the Wheel of fortune.
The number 11 is the spark of creation which symbolises the spiritual force that we give and take as inspiration.It symbolises magic and the beginning and of the perpetual renewal of creative energy.
The number 111 is the embryonic state.Something is growing that we cant understand yet.Be patient until it is the right time.

celticnoodle

memries said:
Celticnoodle... your information is so enlightening. Thank you so much.

All the posts are so great really. Somehow or other it makes me feel like I am in the 11:11 box for someone or something ?

Thank you Memries. :)

PentQueen

I have this with 33. It's wierd how it started beginning. I first started noticing 666 everywhere...in the drivethru, at every checkout pretty much. I didn't think much of it, but did take note of the strange repetition of the number. Then one very depressing day I prayed in my car and asked for a sign of any sort to help me. Through teary eyes, I looked at the clock and it read: 3:33, then I proceeded to drive up to the drivethru for my order, and it echoed the same number. Ever since then, every hour on the 33, I look at the clock. My shopping totals usually end in 33, and the number generally haunts me wherever I go. I'm not great with numerology, but I looked it up once, and read that it means "truth"? Not sure if there's any more to it, but it reminds me that I'm not alone.