11 11 everywhere!

Disa

see there? wonder what it means, frannie? :)

Lillie

We just had all our lights go out at 11:11 Pm.

The trip switch for the light circuit tripped for no reason at all....

It was very strange...

Maybe it's an omen.

Liannon

I see numbers too

This has been an interesting discussion.

About 18 months ago I began waking at 3.33 am and 4.44 am consistently. I then began to see 333 and 444 and often 111, 222 etc on car number plates, phone numbers everywhere. I was told at the time there were people known or referred to as 1111's - that this meant their intuitive and psychic skills were awakening.

It sounded a bit odd at the time but I have experienced an incredible amount of spiritual growth since then. I have come to learn and love tarot and my intuition is improving almost daily.

I used to subscribe to a website focused on this topic. I have included the address below. Doreen Virtue's angle numbers book is interesting too - the messages helped me many times.

http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/

celticnoodle

Liannon said:
I used to subscribe to a website focused on this topic. I have included the address below. Doreen Virtue's angle numbers book is interesting too - the messages helped me many times.

http://www.1111spiritguardians.com/
was just about to post this--just recently found it. very interesting to read and I HIGHLY recommend it to all who has posted here and interested in knowing about the 11:11, 12:12, 3:33, and so on. check it out!

BlackSheep7

I heard from my sister that when it's 11:11 I'd better make a wish. So I tried it last year I wished for a perfect boyfriend. That wold be my "Perfect" prince Charming, at 11:11pm. And it happened towards the end of october or september, but I was dissapointed when I found out that my prince charming isn't so charming anymore. So I gave up on perfect boyfriend and happily stick to one that will make me happy, not miserable. So be careful what you wish for!

Sorry if I got off topic

-Krystal or Kyo for short!

Quester

Me Too! 11's all the time!!!