A Walk in the Wood...cuts, the Marseilles

Debra

Is she barefoot? On many decks she is--a charming detail in my opinion. In the Vieville it looks like she's kinda stepping on the lion's tail.

nicky

You cannot see her feet/shoes in this deck. I noticed her sleeves end in what look like gauntlet/braces.. very handy with a lion around.

Debra

Vieville

Well then take a look-see.

Attachments

• JV strength.jpg
    JV strength.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 95

conversus

Debra:

That image has always brought to mind hours and hours of Bullwinkle and Rocky. . .

That foot is just so fresh.

Here's an instructive pic of St. Jerome and his lion:

CED

Attachments

• Jerome-lion19.jpg
    Jerome-lion19.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 106

Debra

*cough* Nicole darlin' do you have me on ignore still? You have an unread pm from moi. *cough*

For reading purposes, I don't see a big difference between Marseille and Rider. Calm, steady and confident wins; a great hat or hair-do tames even the most savage beestie.

nicky

Debra said:
*cough* Nicole darlin' do you have me on ignore still? You have an unread pm from moi. *cough*

For reading purposes, I don't see a big difference between Marseille and Rider. Calm, steady and confident wins; a great hat or hair-do tames even the most savage beestie.

No, you are not on ignore; you are the wind beneath my wings as always.

This hat can keep the mud off your car as well..

Attachments

• force.jpg
    force.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 86

Debra

LOL.

Also, looks like Leo's donned a dunce cap.

nicky

Backtracking a bit- I just read Pope Joan, which is fiction of course, but interesting as hell.. I was off on the forum here and tagged the two popes thread to reread later.

Bernice, thanks for the link.. I will check it out, but I clearly see a lion FWIW :)

nicky

Le Pendu

And here I was expecting a somber card... somehow I thought the Tdm would treat this as a traitor type ...and we have a jester type dressed man sticking out his tongue at us. I love this card!!! I am a bit confused about what appears to be feathers on his shoulders. Also impressed by the lack of gravity being applied to what he has peeking from below his tunic !

Attachments

• jean-noblet-05974.jpg
    jean-noblet-05974.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 78