Ace of Cups

patienceislove

Are there any negatives associated with this card? It shows to me nothing but love.

hopena

It has shown up for me on days when I've been very emotional (when it wasn't showing up in a good way, because of loving feelings).

Miss Divine

hopena said:
It has shown up for me on days when I've been very emotional (when it wasn't showing up in a good way, because of loving feelings).

Yep, same for me. Built up emotions.

patienceislove

i know im not supposed to post my question here , but this question was a "why hasnt"

rwcarter

In terms of why hasn't..., the Ace Cups could indicate that one is too emotional or that one is "drowning" under the weight of their own or someone else's emotions or feelings. One may also be too focused on feelings to the extent that they're unable to act.

Rodney

Sulis

Cups represent the element of Water and Water corresponds with the emotions, feelings, dreams, the intuition and the subconscious, not just love.
If you're looking for negative meanings then think of feelings and emotions; love is just one of them.

PAMUYA

patienceislove said:
Are there any negatives associated with this card? It shows to me nothing but love.

When dealing with feelings and emotions, there is more than just love...with love jealously can grow out of control, dispare if your love is not returned, even hatred can come from those whom where once deeply in love. The Ace of Cups is only the seed, these seeds can grow into many different things.

LovelyMissAries

There's a big negative depending on how you look at it. There's only ONE Ace of Cups. This to me, would indicate feelings being one-sided. I mean where's the other hand offering the other cup? In the 2 of cups. When the Ace appears, I would say it's a case of unrequited love sometimes.

starrystarrynight

This sometimes comes up when a person needs to love himself before someone else can love him.

Amanda

Well if the question was a negative, this could be lots of things.

Not being receptive to others' feelings, not being open to a new relationship, feeling abandoned would be a good one since it's an Ace... etc.