Angel Meditation reads for the New Year

pdmishh

closed for now

First 5 sitters for now- I may keep it open!

I have a deck of Angel Meditation cards that I just love! There are 64 cards and I will pull one as a message for you as you enter into the New Year!

Blessings to you!

1. Falcor
2. Leple
3. Empress D
4. Awkwardturtle
5. DD

6. Cherryberry
7. Pageofwands

lepleadian

i will sit :)

empress's dress

hi p!!!

how are you?

we are in the same environs i think! waving! hny to you!

may i sit? i need some advice for the new year!

would you like a message from the daily oracle vera sibilla deck?

pdmishh

Hi Falcor!

Angel Meditation for you: Angel of Perfection

"In my Real Self, life is eternal, wisdom is infinite, love is abundant, and beauty is perfection."

For the New Year, start off with a prayer or meditation allowing yourself to feel and believe in your wholesome, perfect self. You have the capability of growing and expanding your knowledge, as well as understanding the responsibility in sharing it as well. Sharing is an act of love and love is the most perfect thing to express and it represents the beauty of Life.

Blessings to you!

pdmishh

i will sit :)

Hi Lepleadian!

Your Angel Meditation: Angel of Light

"The divine light of my Soul flows through my being right now."

Know that you are filled with light, and this light guides you and allows you to find your way in any darkness you may feel. Darkness is negative thoughts, self doubt and fear. Light is self love, patience and strength- it is all the beauty you feel in your heart! Know that you are guided and being watched over, and your Angels want you to know you shine brightly with radiant, beautiful light and to trust your feelings, even when you are filled with self doubt.

Blessings to you!

Awkward.turtle91

Me please,

Hope your well have a good new year. šŸ˜Š

DDwarks

Me too please!
It's 2017 minus 3 hrs and 45 mns here :)

cherryberry

Me please

pdmishh

hi p!!!

how are you?

we are in the same environs i think! waving! hny to you!

may i sit? i need some advice for the new year!

would you like a message from the daily oracle vera sibilla deck?

Hi there Empress's Dress! Of course you can sit!!

I'm good :) how are you?? Are you in NYC?

Your Angel Meditation: Angel of Health

"My while being is healthy and filled with the energy of Love."

Lovely card to being in the New Year! You are blessed with full health, and this comes from a lot of self love and care! If you have been focusing on taking care of yourself and your thoughts, seems to be paying off! You are going through a transformative period and this is the best time for you to share and give to others, and it's the best time for you to receive as well. Keep up to good work lol!

Blessings to you!

I would love an oracle read!