Angel Meditation reads for the New Year

pdmishh

Me too please!
It's 2017 minus 3 hrs and 45 mns here :)

HNY!!

Your Angel Meditation for the NY: Angel of Willingness

"I am happy. My actions are being orchestrated by my soul."

It's time for you to try new things. All things that you think won't help, or won't work, well you need to try them out to see! And also give it your best from time to time. Be willing to try new things and open your mind to possibilities you may have previously been closed to. This year is a great opportunity to expand your mind, options and ability. It's time to challenge your beliefs; you will be very surprised by what you can learn!

Many blessings to you!

pdmishh

Me please

HNY!!

Your Angel Meditation card for the New Year: Angel of Responsibility

"My ability to respond makes me feel accountable. I am joyfully responsible for my life."

This card is about taking action. Taking the steps necessary, with courage and bravery, to transform your life and lifestyle for the better. We have a responsibility in our lives to share our talents and unique abilities and to recognize these in ourselves. This card is about taking leadership and owning who you ARE, and sharing it with the world! It encourages others to be thsemselves.

Blessings to you!

pdmishh

Can you draw one for me please?

HNY!

Your Angel Meditation message: Angel of Beauty

"I see beauty in the mirror of life."

This is a fun message for the New Year! This is about sharing what makes you beautiful to others. This is about unleashing your creativity and encouraging others to do the same. Maybe this year it will be really healthy for you to get involved in more creative projects and express more creativity in general. Share who you are with others, that is the best gift you can give!

Best of luck to you!

cherryberry

HNY!!

Your Angel Meditation card for the New Year: Angel of Responsibility

"My ability to respond makes me feel accountable. I am joyfully responsible for my life."

This card is about taking action. Taking the steps necessary, with courage and bravery, to transform your life and lifestyle for the better. We have a responsibility in our lives to share our talents and unique abilities and to recognize these in ourselves. This card is about taking leadership and owning who you ARE, and sharing it with the world! It encourages others to be thsemselves.

Blessings to you!

Spooky stuff! This has been coming for some time! In my workplace as well as where I volunteer. I pushed this away for quite some time but especially in the last 2 months this has come up again and again and I realize I need and want to step up

Thank you! Great reading!

page of wands

HNY!

Your Angel Meditation message: Angel of Beauty

"I see beauty in the mirror of life."

This is a fun message for the New Year! This is about sharing what makes you beautiful to others. This is about unleashing your creativity and encouraging others to do the same. Maybe this year it will be really healthy for you to get involved in more creative projects and express more creativity in general. Share who you are with others, that is the best gift you can give!

Best of luck to you!

Thank you, that's a nice one. <3

Falcor

Hi Falcor!

Angel Meditation for you: Angel of Perfection

"In my Real Self, life is eternal, wisdom is infinite, love is abundant, and beauty is perfection."

For the New Year, start off with a prayer or meditation allowing yourself to feel and believe in your wholesome, perfect self. You have the capability of growing and expanding your knowledge, as well as understanding the responsibility in sharing it as well. Sharing is an act of love and love is the most perfect thing to express and it represents the beauty of Life.

Blessings to you!

Thank you for the reading!

I am currently at process of changing and growing. I am learning a lot of new things and my thirst for knowledge only grows up, heh. You are right, responsibility comes with knowledge, with achieving wisdom and maturing up. I am trying to share good things with people, no matter how small are they. World is indeed such a beautiful place.