Angel Meditation reads for the New Year

cherryberry

First 5 sitters for now- I may keep it open!

I have a deck of Angel Meditation cards that I just love! There are 64 cards and I will pull one as a message for you as you enter into the New Year!

Blessings to you!

1. Falcor
2. Leple
3. Empress D
4. Awkwardturtle
5. DD

6. Cherryberry

Thanks for adding me as nr 6!!

lepleadian

Hi Lepleadian!

Your Angel Meditation: Angel of Light

"The divine light of my Soul flows through my being right now."

Know that you are filled with light, and this light guides you and allows you to find your way in any darkness you may feel. Darkness is negative thoughts, self doubt and fear. Light is self love, patience and strength- it is all the beauty you feel in your heart! Know that you are guided and being watched over, and your Angels want you to know you shine brightly with radiant, beautiful light and to trust your feelings, even when you are filled with self doubt.

Blessings to you!

thnx so much :D HOpefully it will be as you said

page of wands

Can you draw one for me please?

empress's dress

merchant - nemesis - house - manservant - money

for every person i have done a reading for the new year the nemesis card has appeared...

your fair-minded self has a golden opportunity to have an exchange with your shadow self. sit with yourself at home look at the layout. you have this amazing opportunity to add square footage to your consciousness. the seat of your soul! turn your shadow self into your confidant/partner/assistant. your shadow has lots of knowledge and insight. it is not your enemy unless you hate it. it is not a blindspot unless you turn away from it. you will gain immeasurable wisdom from this undertaking of facing it and asking it for help -- learning and incorporating things that you fear about others that are actually a part of you into your ego. you will be investing in a brighter future. and a guarantee of better mental health will help you in every facet of your life.

with much love for 2017!
and yes i am now your neighbor!

pdmishh

Me please,

Hope your well have a good new year. [emoji4]

Hi there!

Your Angel Meditation for the New Year: Angel of Peace

"I am infinite peace"

Focus on peacefulness as you head into the New Year! Think about the things that you feel happy about in your life- this will bring in harmony and as you think on your past year, which will bring serenity. This card is about mindfulness and being in the present moment, and not allowing yourself to think too far ahead, which then makes us anxious. So your task for the New Year is a tough one, but it can and will pay off!

Hope this helps!

empress's dress

Hi there Empress's Dress! Of course you can sit!!

I'm good :) how are you?? Are you in NYC?

Your Angel Meditation: Angel of Health

"My while being is healthy and filled with the energy of Love."

Lovely card to being in the New Year! You are blessed with full health, and this comes from a lot of self love and care! If you have been focusing on taking care of yourself and your thoughts, seems to be paying off! You are going through a transformative period and this is the best time for you to share and give to others, and it's the best time for you to receive as well. Keep up to good work lol!

Blessings to you!

I would love an oracle read!

thank you!

i might never have perfect health unless some medical breakthrough happens but i do keep myself in tip top shape doing the best i can to stay in the best place possible both physically and mentally. i am going through a monumentally transformative period. and yes sharing as opposed to protecting myself is already happening. ah what a lovely shift. i spent the whole of last year as guardian/housekeeping metaphorically and literally. it was very demanding. now i can shift and be something different. including generous. it is a luxury to be able to be generous. there are times in your life when you have no choice but to take care of yourself. when you can barely do anything but but make it through a day and you got to stay in tact. thank you pd! xo this new year will be a move to something greater than the problems i had this year. and yay for that.

Awkward.turtle91

Hi there!

Your Angel Meditation for the New Year: Angel of Peace

"I am infinite peace"

Focus on peacefulness as you head into the New Year! Think about the things that you feel happy about in your life- this will bring in harmony and as you think on your past year, which will bring serenity. This card is about mindfulness and being in the present moment, and not allowing yourself to think too far ahead, which then makes us anxious. So your task for the New Year is a tough one, but it can and will pay off!

Hope this helps!

Yes bat makes sense to me, I'm already doing it. I'm trying not to snap at people join in on the jokes, wait patiently for people to come to me. Tell people when I'm down, get rid of the old.

I think it's safe to say I'm definitely trying to be at peace with my self this year so far at least, maybe it's something I definitely need to continue with as you say.

Xx

pdmishh

merchant - nemesis - house - manservant - money

for every person i have done a reading for the new year the nemesis card has appeared...

your fair-minded self has a golden opportunity to have an exchange with your shadow self. sit with yourself at home look at the layout. you have this amazing opportunity to add square footage to your consciousness. the seat of your soul! turn your shadow self into your confidant/partner/assistant. your shadow has lots of knowledge and insight. it is not your enemy unless you hate it. it is not a blindspot unless you turn away from it. you will gain immeasurable wisdom from this undertaking of facing it and asking it for help -- learning and incorporating things that you fear about others that are actually a part of you into your ego. you will be investing in a brighter future. and a guarantee of better mental health will help you in every facet of your life.

with much love for 2017!
and yes i am now your neighbor!

It would be great to meet up and do some exchanges in person sometime!!

Thanks SO much for this read! Interesting, this is something I have very much been focusing on- my fears and what has been holding me back. My resolution is to trust myself more, which very much relates to this read!! <3

empress's dress

It would be great to meet up and do some exchanges in person sometime!!

Thanks SO much for this read! Interesting, this is something I have very much been focusing on- my fears and what has been holding me back. My resolution is to trust myself more, which very much relates to this read!! <3

i would love to meet up! seriously! xo

pdmishh

thank you!

i might never have perfect health unless some medical breakthrough happens but i do keep myself in tip top shape doing the best i can to stay in the best place possible both physically and mentally. i am going through a monumentally transformative period. and yes sharing as opposed to protecting myself is already happening. ah what a lovely shift. i spent the whole of last year as guardian/housekeeping metaphorically and literally. it was very demanding. now i can shift and be something different. including generous. it is a luxury to be able to be generous. there are times in your life when you have no choice but to take care of yourself. when you can barely do anything but but make it through a day and you got to stay in tact. thank you pd! xo this year will be a move to something greater than the problems i had this year. and yay for that.

Self care is so important and it's also something I have been working with too as my health isn't perfect either! I'm glad you've found ways to cope and to help yourself, that's wonderful. I also have been working with the idea of opening up myself more and to allow the help, rather than just be protective of myself all of the time. Quite the challenge, I understand!