Another unbelievable offer . . .

HiddenLight

Only $199.00! What a steal!

And from the seller of the haunted deck, I was disappointed to find that their Adopt Your Own Leprechaun auction wasn't for the real thing. Even if there is a spirit inside the statue, it still isn't a good as an actual leprechaun. :(

gregory

I am so proud. The tiger teeth have been pulled :D

If you never see me again, she will have go.............. :eek:

:TDEAT

Pagan X

You are safe. I'm a Real Seattle Witch and me and my 45 shelter kitty familiars jointly did a spell of protection for you for your love of the TIGAHS!

You are blessed by Bast. Side effects may include nocturnal wandering, cravings for tuna, and irresistable sexual appeal.

Elven

Pagan X said:
Side effects may include nocturnal wandering, cravings for tuna, and irresistable sexual appeal.

LOL!!! :laugh: I think gregory suffered from those before the protection ritual :p *Elven runs off*

ilweran

Oddly one of my cats seems to think I should reply to this- at least he walked over the keyboard and somehow managed to hit reply and is now on my lap dribbling, padding and purring loudly :rolleyes:

I guess he just liked the mention of Bast :D

Netzach

I think the five cards sale is hilarious, particularly the bit where she describes them as "Circa pre Katrina appr.1997". Circa pre Katrina?? There was a long period of time pre Katrina!

starrystarrynight

How appropriate that one of the cards is the Seven of Swords...

Debra

LATE BREAKING NEWS--magical disappearance!

Debra said:

Holy moly. The "five cards" at $199.00 went away:

"This listing (200071256920) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay."

Sumbody been doin' magick?

Elven

Debra said:
Holy moly. The "five cards" at $199.00 went away:

Oh darn! .. and I have been busking all morning and got enough money for half a card :( ;) :laugh:

Debra

Mystery Explained

There's a week left so get busking...because the five Fergus Hall cards at $199.00 have reappeared! AND the seller has revised the description so now it's all perfectly clear, I mean about the important history of these cards and why they are EACH worth, um, lessee $199 divided by 5....take away the 7....add in the 223.4....1/2 teaspoon vanilla ....find the calculator....

Anyway, mystery fans, here's the true scoop, right from the seller, and note that she may have gotten some irreverent e-mail questions and doesn't want any inquiries unless they're REALLY SERIOUS, like her auction.

-------------------------
These five (5) tarot cards were found on Marie Laveau's grave/tomb site & were given to me by the groundskeeper appr. 1997/pre Katrina in New Orleans, Louisiana, St. Louis Cemetary No.1. Marie Laveau was born in 1794 & was a "voodoo queen". The cards are: XXI/The World,Valet of Cups,Ace of Swords,VII/7 of Swords, VII/7 of Pentacles. These cards are unusual in not only art work but also where they were procurred. An interesting addition to any collection. Please do not respond unless you are a SERIOUS buyer. Cards will be shipped INSURED.

http://cgi.ebay.com/5-Tarot-cards-f...91QQihZ010QQcategoryZ1467QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem