Another unbelievable offer . . .

Sulis

starrystarrynight said:
Who here is surprised this seller has a grand total feedback of...

drum roll, please...

That's because that seems to be a different seller.
The seller of the other auction(s) was called hourglass44doll and her ebay shop was called Witch Krossing.

starrystarrynight

hehehehe... so, let me get this straight. There are 2 sellers with the unbelievable good fortune to have procured 5 haunted tarot cards from that NOLA grave site? Or is this person selling under two names, or what?

At any rate, as a good friend once told me, there's an a$$ for every seat, so someone will probably fall for this one eventually.

Debra

Who's who?

Lucky us--there are TWO e-bay sellers involved.

The gal with the five magic cards from the cemetary etc. is eyesofbella, a brand-new e-bay seller. She listed the stuff, then took it off and revised the listing, then relisted it. Gotta start somewhere, though, right? Remember the first time YOU found five unusual tarot cards on the grave of a voodoo priestess in New Orleans? Remember how confusing it was, how you didn't know what to charge for them on e-bay, how it took some time to figure it all out and find a fair price? C'mon, folks, be kind to bella.

Witch's Krossing (however she spells it) is a much more experienced, ah, vendor of supernatural objects. She has a different, equally unbelievable offer (actually, a whole bunch of unbelievable offers). Now she's got competition from bella.

The more the merrier, no? It's certainly making me merry!

gregory

Debra said:
Witch's Krossing (however she spells it) is a much more experienced, ah, vendor of supernatural objects. She has a different, equally unbelievable offer (actually, a whole bunch of unbelievable offers).........

and a very interesting line in black spandex underwear...............})

mollymawk

That $6 pricetag looks a whole lot more attractive to me than the $199 one.

Or have I missed the point again?

Papageno

LMAO!!! :laugh:

now it's both Gay and Haunted

gregory

At least they don't say they ARE haunted - and that's a very fair price. With their history, too, they may have picked up a wee something... :D I shall watch them and see if they do anything unusual !!

Glass Owl

Debra said:
Witch's Krossing (however she spells it) is a much more experienced, ah, vendor of supernatural objects. She has a different, equally unbelievable offer (actually, a whole bunch of unbelievable offers).
In fact, I chuckled at this unbelievable offer.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-TAROT-C...194891QQihZ018QQcategoryZ102517QQcmdZViewItem

HELLO THIS IS A TAROT DECK THAT HAS BEEN FULLY BLESSED AND SPIRITS PULLED INTO IT, TO GIVE YOU TRUTHFUL HONEST ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS....THIS DECK IS NOT LIKE YOU EVERYDAY STORE BOUGHT DECK, IT IS A REAL TAROT SPELLBOUND DECK.

So if the haunted and gay deck doesn't interest you, you can always pick up a deck that is blessed and has "spirits pulled into it." I wonder exactly what kind of spirits she is referring to?!?

And of course, this makes this deck a *real* tarot "spellbound" deck worth $80!

I am so shocked no one snatched this one right up :)

gregory

I only want hers if they include the black spandex.....})