Art Nouveau Tarot by Castelli, Antonella

Melissa`

_N_ said:
Well, I got the deck and it is absolutely lovely but really small... like pocket size! I think the seller mis-represented it, unless of course, they are all this tiny...

LS makes a mini and a regular size of this deck. I guess you received the mini. Contact the seller maybe? Normally the mini decks are 10.00 I believe. So 7 isn't bad for it, unless that didn't include shipping?

~ Melissa

_N_

No that didn't include shipping :( They were selling through Amazon and the description clearly stated the size of the cards as being 5.9 x 2.78".
I sent an email to the seller but in all honesty I really don't expect them to do anything about it except say "we've tried to get Amazon to change that" since that is what another seller told me about another matter.
Also, I'm finding out that ordering from the Amazon sellers really isn't all that great of a deal as, get this, I ordered three things from THE SAME SELLER, at the SAME TIME, and I was billed a flat shipping rate for EACH ITEM. When I went back and checked the fine print, there it was - it's the policy. A stupid one I might add.

N

FaerieStorm

_N_,

You must have ordered the "mini" edition. Lo Scarobeo recently released some of its decks in a smaller format. The regular edition is significantly larger. Nevertheless, I'm glad you're pleased with the illustrations, I know I love'em!

_N_

Actually, it was very clearly indicated in the description on amazon that it was the larger deck. I just got an email back from the seller and they said the only thing they can do is have me send it back and then allow 30 days for them to refund me. No thank you. I'll just keep it. One deck in the hand is better than 2 pending refunds in the bush, even if it is a little deck :D

N

Jewel

_N_ on the bright side, now you can try it out, and if you find that you really really like it then you can order the larger version, and have the pocket version to tote around with you where ever you go. Could be a good thing! ;P

_N_

As the song goes... "Always look on the bright side of your life" :D

N

BlueLotus

Jewel said:
_N_ on the bright side, now you can try it out, and if you find that you really really like it then you can order the larger version, and have the pocket version to tote around with you where ever you go. Could be a good thing! ;P

I wasn't sure about this particular deck, so I ordered its mini version along with two other minis, The Fairy and the New Vision.

It was quite by accident that I was introduced to these mini decks, when I ordered my first, the Universal thinking it was the regular sized one.

But I was not disappointed, and thus decided to order a few others to tote around with me, before, and if I decide to acquire the regular one.

tao51

This is on my list

The artwork is exquisite. You made an excellent choice.--Tao

Alice

I just got this deck in the post yeasterday, so I have barley used it. From what I have have seen the art work is buitifull but possible a bit subtle to intuit. The little book I got with it made very little sense to me and I was wondering if anyone new if there was a full sised book to go with the deck, mainly because I would be interested to know what some of the symbols were ment to show.