benefits of being an aeclectic subscriber?

babyJo

Knight of Wands said:
Ooooh :D

Wooh Jo, look forward to seeing you the 'other side' ;)

Thanks KoWs =)
I'm on "other side" already..LOL

There is so much to read... 1st I've got the AT wallpaper.. so cool!

::Happy::
~Jo

Niti

Haha wow, I'm a big fan of the impulse buy lately.

I just went on a paypal account created by my dad to send some money to me when I was living in another country...and I found a balance of $18 on it. So what do I do? I immediately sign up for a 6 month subscription here. :)

I'm glad I did it. I can't wait to explore the new sections tomorrow.

euripides

I'm so happy I subscribed. I'm having a great time. I'm so addicted at the moment, I think I've done like a hundred posts in a week, which is insane. The novelty will wear off shortly, hopefully I won't drive everyone crazy before then!

I'm interested in paganism and recently lurked a bit on a pagan forum elsewhere, and let me tell you, it was awful. A bunch of self-satisfied, smart-aleck, nasty people who just rained abuse on newbies. Ok so everyone gets sick of the standard dumb newbie questions - but there's no need to be nasty. Just have a stock answer to cut-and-paste directing them to the newbie resources, if you dislike it that much....

That doesn't happen here. New members are welcomed, helped along, the old dumb questions are patiently answered, the forum is intelligently moderated so its easy to find stuff and you don't have to wade through dozens of offtopic posts. Sometimes things get a little heated, but someone always balances a grumpy post with a calming one, and there's room to have a rant if you need to. No flaming. Everyone at every level is welcomed.

This place rocks. You guys are great.

Euri

AngelC

As soon as there's a month I don't waste my whole budget on decks I'm definately going to do this. Soon.. I hope.

Hemera

euripides said:
I'm interested in paganism and recently lurked a bit on a pagan forum elsewhere, and let me tell you, it was awful. A bunch of self-satisfied, smart-aleck, nasty people who just rained abuse on newbies.
That doesn't happen here. New members are welcomed, helped along, the old dumb questions are patiently answered, the forum is intelligently moderated so its easy to find stuff and you don't have to wade through dozens of offtopic posts. Sometimes things get a little heated, but someone always balances a grumpy post with a calming one, and there's room to have a rant if you need to. No flaming. Everyone at every level is welcomed.

This place rocks. You guys are great.

Euri

You are SOOOO right! I have really tried to find another (pagan/goddess/crone/witchy..whatever) forum where I´d enjoy going as much as coming here (partly because living in this forum gets really expensive :D ) but there just isn´t anything like this anywhere!