Best Bargains

Morgane_49

I've seen The Grail Tarot in all the bookstores around here for $6.00...I didn't buy it, though - it's not my kind of deck!

I have a Tarot de Marseilles (don't ask me which one because I can't figure it out!) that I bought at a bargain book shop for $5.00.

Alas, I don't care for it, so it hasn't done me alot of good!

olivia1

lark said:
A bargain is a bargain..if it's a deck you want and its a great price..I don't think it has to be rare to be a bargain.

If that's the case, I purchased a returned (but otherwise new) Fantastic Menagerie set for $15. And I purchased a sealed Fairytale Tarot set for $24 (this included shipping costs). I have heard of people paying much more for these two.

SolSionnach

Scarlet27 said:
I got a LE Tarocco Favoloso a couple of months ago for US$18 :D
'Tis my treasure, so far that's the rarest deck I own.
Holy. Cow. I've heard it quoted at 10x that.

Scarlet27

SolSionnach said:
Holy. Cow. I've heard it quoted at 10x that.

Really? I couldn't find much info when I was considering whether to buy it or not (money was a bit tight at that time), but I found a couple of scans and fell in love with its... weirdness :love: so I went for it.

avalonian

I found a Magickal Tarot set for £6 in a shop in London. Thought I was hallucinating.

:) :) :)

gregory

The first link is called the Golden Dawn Ritual, so I assume the second.....

strings of life

I bought a 1979 Morgan Press Morgan-Greer on Amazon for $19.99 (like-new condition save for some minor wear on the box). I don't think that's too shabby.

I know, I know, enough with all of my Morgan-Greer talk ;).

Brigid

And here I was thinking my Magickal (by Clark) $30 find on ebay last week was a great deal!! :D

avalonian said:
I found a Magickal Tarot set for £6 in a shop in London. Thought I was hallucinating.

:) :) :)