Bohemian Gothic second edition

Sinduction

Will there be kits as well, or just decks?

I'm so glad I know beforehand so I can start saving for it now.

gregory

Le Fanu said:
What I'm really saying is should I buy one within the first couple of months or so? :D
What he said.....

baba-prague

Le Fanu said:
I already have the 1st & Silver editions of this deck - love them both - but I also now like the idea of richer colours!

Will it be - more or less - the same number of copies being put out as the 1st edition (just calculating how long the other standard one was available for)? Or will you just keep on printing it for as long as there is demand?

What I'm saying is that your decks are so sought after that one day you wake up and they've all gone and it's back to the dejá-vu amazon loopy prices again...

What I'm really saying is should I buy one within the first couple of months or so? :D

Well, our problem is simply that we can never risk reprinting too many at a time. I am the most cautious studio manager you can imagine. There will actually be slightly fewer of the reprint than there were of the first edition. BUT on the other hand, a lot of people who wanted the deck now have it. So I can't see it running out all that fast.

Oh - and no, sadly it is only going to be the deck this time. But it will have a LWB and when I can get the time, we do also plan to do the companion book as an ebook of some kind.

Le Fanu

baba-prague said:
BUT on the other hand, a lot of people who wanted the deck now have it. So I can't see it running out all that fast.
LOL. Obviously the AT back-up fetish is news to you :D

MysticalMoose

:D

Spot on Le Fanu - you took the words right outta my mouth!

:eek:

Libra8ca

Better buy as soon as it's available :D :D At least that's what I'm going to do.

MysticalMoose

Yep! And Me! :D

Stormdancer

baba-prague said:
BUT on the other hand, a lot of people who wanted the deck now have it. So I can't see it running out all that fast.

I :heart:love:heart: you to bits, but..... ARE YOU NEW HERE???? :D

Blue Crow

I missed out last time on this deck but i am going to get this one :D and i love the new colouring :D i think it actually appeals to me more.

When will the reprint roughly be out ?

OctoberGwen

baba-prague said:
There will actually be slightly fewer of the reprint than there were of the first edition. BUT on the other hand, a lot of people who wanted the deck now have it. So I can't see it running out all that fast.
Karen, forgive me if you've already answered this question elsewhere, but will this be available for preorders? Is that even done with reprints, usually?