can anyone help with my natal chart interpretation?

Minderwiz

Obsidian_queen,

There's always hope even when there are challenges - there's nothing here that you cannot overcome - but you need to work at it - The challenge is to work out your route forward for yourself and your son. By the very nature of Pluto and the circumstances this will be a transformation from the life you used to lead.

It won't be easy but nothing of any real worth comes easily.

Keep in touch and we will try to help you through.

isthmus nekoi

hey obsidian queen,

Since Minderwiz has looked at the transits, I had a look at your progressed chart. Your prog moon right now is not having the easiest time sitting in Capricorn and the 12th house. While your Piscean moon may make the 12th house placement a little more familiar (b/c both are ruled by Neptune), this can be challenging, esp in the sign of hard nosed Cap. 12th is traditionally the house of self-undoing - it is where the ego becomes permeable and extremely sensitive to the greater forces that be. So the prog moon shows that your needs right now are for stability and recognition - but that issues of spirituality and self need to be addressed. Which more or less reinforces what the transits have brought. Also emphasizing this is the progressed sun/mercury - also in 12th. Progressed planets move very slowly. This energy is going to be around for awhile.

I would underline what I said earlier about the upcoming opposition from Saturn to natal Mars b/c it is also going to oppose your progressed sun AND moon. Prog sun/moon and Mars are w/i 4 degrees of each other at this time (July 2004). This is a serious concentration of energy and a real challenge to you.

Saturn and Pluto transits are not light hearted fun no..... but yeah, they make life interesting, deeper... they make you see what you are made of. Take care of yourself and your new baby k?......

obsidian_queen

Thanks isthmus. You noted that although my progressed moon indicates my need for stability (which is very true) issues of self and spirituality need to be addressed first. Would this mean that my chances for having a decent romantic relationship with someone are slim to none next year? I've already gone a year as a single mom, and I do long for stability emotionally as well as financially. I've had tons of readings that basically strung me along, "a relationship is coming up for you in the next 2 months/6months etc" yet nothing has happened. Can you see whether that part of my life - 5th house endeavours - are going to be sorely challenged as well? Minderwiz if you can add anything as well I'd appreciate it too.

Thanks guys, you're the best! :)

Minderwiz

Yes I'll have a look.

One thing I have to say - though the source is not Astrological, is that no matter how difficult things seem, if you look into your son's face you will see the strength within you to not only survive but to successfully achieve your transformation.

Minderwiz

Isthmus,

I'd say three days later on the seventh is likely to be more significant because the transiting Sun will oppose the progressed Sun /Natal Mars conjunction.

I'd also ignore the progressed Moon here, its three degrees away from the progressed Sun and natal Mars - too far away to be significant.

This is a time for action and self assertion. It's also in effect longer than the Saturn / Mars transit so whilst it might not be as noticeable at the time it will provide something of a positive counter effect.

obsidian_queen

You're right Minderwiz, every time I start to question whether I've made the right choices up until now, I just look at my little boy and I know that I did, as hard as things have been. I'm learning a lot, and I believe that being led to this site was no coincidence, the kind of support I've received here is amazing. I've just started reading up on astrology too, so when you guys explain what's going on in my life via my chart I understand things a lot better. Keep me posted guys.

PS. Anything turning up in the area of the 7th house, let me know too okay? But then I guess you probably would anyway :)

Minderwiz

As Mercury rules your fifth house (romance) and your sixth (health) I think I'll look at a Solar Return chart rather than try to disentangle transits to Mercury and possible progressions involving Mercury.

A Solar Return chart looks at the year ahead and the issues that you will face.

isthmus nekoi

I don't want to ignore you here, obsidian queen, but I just don't feel comfortable giving you predictions about relationships for some reason.

Minderwiz, thanks - I have no experience w/orbs so everything's still in the trial and error stage for me!

obsidian_queen

that's okay isthmus..hope Minderwiz doesn't feel the same way though!. If I'm likely to have trouble in that area of my life as well, I definitely want to prepare myself in whatever way I can.

Minderwiz

Don't worry, I won't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

However as I've finally secumbed to the latest bug doing the rounds here, I'm not sure how soon I'll be!