Can i put different decks into a box??

D3athBlight

As wad the title says... Would it be ok to put different tarot decks into a box together with other stuff like the spread cloths and my tarot journal??

jcwirish

yes, of course. I have all my decks in my tarot box and they like it just fine. You can do whatever feels right for you.

starrystarrynight

Sure, as long as cramming them in doesn't damage or bend them...I hate bent cards--I always cut to them, and it throws me off. But as far as any metaphysical reason not to store cards together, as far as I'm concerned, there isn't any. Cards, books and spread cloths are just tools of the trade--take care of them as you would any other tool of any other trade.

D3athBlight

Alright.. Tkx for the comments! =)

nisaba

D3athBlight said:
As wad the title says... Would it be ok to put different tarot decks into a box together with other stuff like the spread cloths and my tarot journal??
If the box is big enough, yes.

Alta

I recall someone once said that they has an unfinished but stained box, i.e. no varnish or other top coat, and the stain leeched into their cards and anything paper or cloth. So, check that inside of your box is varnished, or lined.

Alta

jantigercat

Alta said:
I recall someone once said that they has an unfinished but stained box, i.e. no varnish or other top coat, and the stain leeched into their cards and anything paper or cloth. So, check that inside of your box is varnished, or lined.

Alta

Thanks for this warning. Recently, I bought a beautiful wooden box from my trip to Malaysia and it was stained and not vanished. I put my Universal Waite Tarot in there and since it's humid in my place, the stain could seep out and stain the cards/box.

:))

Jan

KafkasGhost

Mine are all cozy snuggled together in a wooden box lined with silk fabric, in their own respective boxes to protect them from bending and co-mingling energies.

[I see you're in SIA. Damn I miss those hawker centers!]

Morgane_49

I have a really huge basket with all of mine in it! I position them carefully so that they don't get bent - they are all in separate (matching) bags - I can pick one by the bag it is in. Soon, I'll need a new basket!

Do whatever you are comfortable with!

Amary

Mine all live in separate bags in a box on top of my entertainment center.