Can i put different decks into a box??

Miss Divine

Actually, I have several decks in the same box too.
I have this box with angels on it that I just adore, and what I keep in that box changes quite often actually.
At the moment I have the 2 tarot decks I'm using at the moment, a Lenormand deck, and some other oracles. I do that because it's just easier for me. When I want to use the cards, everything is just together, if I wanna read upstairs in my bedroom, it's just so much easier to carry up just the box with everything in it I need at that moment.

I believe I'm rambling...

Morwenna

I keep my most-used decks along with other divination materials together in a small tote bag, with a couple of would-be spread cloths and a small journal and a pen. And the decks that stay home are in 3 cardboard boxes. No problem.

WalesWoman

D3athBlight said:
As wad the title says... Would it be ok to put different tarot decks into a box together with other stuff like the spread cloths and my tarot journal??

Yes, I'm sure they like the company and can compare notes.

SunChariot

You can unless it makes you uncomforable. As they say all the time the cards are just pieces of cardboard wtih ink on them. The cards don't have any feelings or care what you do, but you have feelings. And your feelings will affect your readings.

If you feel guilty or uncomfortable about putting your decks in the same box, it if feels disrespectful to you then your readings will most likely be affected and suffer from it. If, on the other hand, you don't have those feelings all should be fine.

In short, do whatever makes you feel most comfortable. If you yourself are comfortable with it, there's no problem.

Babs