Contradicting answers???

lotus_candy

Thank you so much! I know I did a spread recently with the Reversed High Priestess and the card basically spoke to me and said I wasn't trusting my intuition. You are all very helpful! Thank you!!

DrDave

MariaPeea said:
\ But if the readings make sense, then go with those. And don't worry about ruining everything, put the situation out of your mind and dont try to control it, and it will turn out like its supposed to :)

That is the point of it
Perhaps the 2 cups 10 cups dont refer to the Ex
That is my thinking
Whatever happens ,it is all for the good
If he comes back ,its good
If he doesnt,it's also good ,more time

remember you are together for all the good reasons...
but you stay together because YOU are able to deal with the louzy aspects of the relationship,whatever they are
DD

LovelyMissAries

This sort of goes beyond Tarot. I think the Law of Attraction and Tarot are intertwined somewhat. When you re-ask a question, you're not asking because anything about the situation changed, but out of fear. If you keep being fearful that what you want isn't within your reach, then the Tarot can't predict it for you, there's too much blockage (i.e. "rx") and you wouldn't see it's what you wanted BECAUSE you were too busy concentrating on what you DON'T want. You see what I mean? So you have to learn to trust not just the Tarot, but destiny and that it's all planned out how it's supposed to happen. I always remind myself with this saying: "Everything you're doing right now is exactly what you're supposed to be doing, at exactly the right time."

love.actually

Starlight, that is such good advice! That happens to me frequently when I do readings for myself on issues I'm too personally involved in--I almost want to print out your post and keep it in my tarot book to remind myself constantly :D

nisaba

gregory said:
I would say - give it a rest for a while. I don't myself believe a deck can "get annoyed" but tarot has a way of telling us that we have asked the same question too often.
I'm with her on this one.

Also, I'll go one step further. It's as if you have asked a teacher or an authority-figure who happens to be human the same question over and over: they will think two things. One: that you're a past and just don 't listen when they answer, and two, that you don't respect the answers they give and therefore aren't worth giving a serious answer to (which is why after a period of doing this all you will get is nonsense-answers).

lotus_candy

I can see what you guys are saying! And it is so helpful! I'll do my best to have more faith in this and Starlight you're very wise and give great advice, thank you all! :)