Crystals/stones for conquering fears/phobias

HearthCricket

Ah! I found a perfect stone today! Jet! My first piece of jet! It is triangular shaped, from Poland and says it "Brings optimism, teaches trust and dispels fearful thoughts." Perfect!

I am also really blown away at how much lighter this is compared to obsidian and onyx! And just a tad more satin looking, than glossy!

Violetgems

intuitively, Chrysanthemum Stone came to me. I also feel that Schorl may be better than black obsisdian in this instance as it is a lot less blunt if you like and can have more of a big burly bodyguard type energy in these situations. Worth a shot. Sodalite is also a good one for having a look at past conditionings and patternings. It allows you to introspectively have a look at why we tend to act the way we do.

HTH. :)

MCsea

HearthCricket said:
Ah! I found a perfect stone today! Jet! My first piece of jet! It is triangular shaped, from Poland and says it "Brings optimism, teaches trust and dispels fearful thoughts." Perfect!

I am also really blown away at how much lighter this is compared to obsidian and onyx! And just a tad more satin looking, than glossy!

Oh Im glad you have Jet - I agree its awesome, I also like sea bamboo (which is obviously not a crystal) but works alot like Jet..

have a great day

MARINA