Deck of The Week : Sign-Up Thread : Week 57 : September 1st - September 8th

missy

will save for next week.

Rhoswen

Llewellyn (Ferguson)

This has been an interesting experiment.

I DID perform a daily draw each day, and recorded it in my personal journal. Not all draws got written up here on AT. I learned that, at this point in my tarot journey, it takes me more time than expected to ruminate over the draw and write it up.

I think I liked using the Llewellyn. How can I not be sure? OK. I didn't dislike it. I'm just not sure how well I work with it. I love the colors and the feel of the art; I'm not sure how "chatty" this deck is to me. I do LOVE how it shuffles. I decided I need to work with more decks-of-the-week to establish a basis for comparison.

I enjoyed dipping into the companion book and learning some of the background legends for the cards. On rushed days, however, I found that I skipped the legend and read only the divinatory sections.

I know that I'll return to this deck for another go-round with DOTW. But not right away.

I learned that I value this thread's very gentle obligation to do daily work with a deck, and hope it's OK to sign up for another go next week with another deck.

Elendil

This has been an interesting experiment.

I learned that I value this thread's very gentle obligation to do daily work with a deck, and hope it's OK to sign up for another go next week with another deck.

It's absolutely fine to sign up again....
Please join us...