Deck(s) of the year 2015

Shade

Apparently I either had a year of incredible restraint or I bought too many decks again just not ones published in 2015.

My vote is The Ring Cycle Tarot - when you meet the creator dressed as a Valkyrie it leaves an impression.

Le Fanu

But SURELY you love Pole Ka ?
I was following this for ages. I honestly had no idea it had been released. It seems like years ago that it first appeared. If you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have remembered. If it's available, I really should get round to buying it. Is it an etsy/U.S.A/possible Customs surcharge deck? I remember that Tower card from ages ago...
My vote is The Ring Cycle Tarot - when you meet the creator dressed as a Valkyrie it leaves an impression.
My heart is still sinking over this one. I waited so long and anxiously and when it came, it was all brownness and low resolution and a great slog of a book. I actually dug it out again last weekend. Nope. Still brown and cumbersome. Such a shame. Then the Rackham Oracle came along and stole the show.

Surely Morgan Greer in a tin is a 2015 release too? (Is it a bit pitiful to hark back to a 1970 deck? There must be something I LOVED from last year?) Was DuckSoup's Tragically Comic etc Mister Punch from 2015?

Shade

Brown and cumbersome is often how Wagner's opera sounds though.

That said my other purchases for the year were the Metabarons (which was fun for exploring a theme) and the Ostara Tarot app (which is lovely but not something I could read with).

desertrat

Was the Starchild Tarot published in 2015? I know that one seems very popular.

tapestry

Silhouettes tarot came out in 2015, didn't it? This one would get my vote, even tho I missed the boat on buying it...... :(

madhatter00o

The Lumina Tarot and the Cosmos Tarot and Oracle for me!

I've been working with both of them extensively and they're both so fascinating!

SarahJoy

Fountain Tarot, with Prisma Visions a close second.

RavenLuna

Cosmos Tarot is my absolute favourite from the last year, although it's more like an oracle deck to me.