DECKS you've had so far....that rocked your world

greatdane

Decks may come and go, sometimes they get traded or sold, sometimes they come back, but out of all the decks you've had THUS far, which have MOST rocked your world? As in gave you the greatest readings, you've felt most in tune with. Not necessarily the ones you liked the art the best or were most expensive.

Could be current decks you have or ones you had in the past and are now but a memory.

For me, Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative, Anna. K and the original Bohemian Gothic.

You?

MissChiff

The Tarot of the Old Path....Ancient Italian...Best results...

Barleywine

The Thoth, stilll and always. Nothing else has ever come close.

Scarlet Woodland

I've been totally blown away by the Crystal Visions. Kind of expected this deck to be just a pretty face but it reads absolutely effortlessly, like it has a direct line to my brain.

lightpers

Rider Waite Smith especially the yellow box one that has pixelated heavily. I wonder why.

Zephyros

The Thoth, stilll and always. Nothing else has ever come close.

Yup. Nothing more to add. Although I've been reading Tarot for about twenty years I divide that time as B.T. (Before Thoth) and A.T. (After Thoth).

Miss Divine

Oh that's easy... Victorian Romantic!

thorhammer

Yup. Nothing more to add. Although I've been reading Tarot for about twenty years I divide that time as B.T. (Before Thoth) and A.T. (After Thoth).

Such a pithy way to put it, and yet entirely true. Like scales falling from my eyes.

Aunty Anthea

Hello Zephyros (the new moderator) lovely to see you have made an early start in your new position. I am sure we all wish you the best :thumbsup:

The Mythic Tarot :)

It called to me from a charity shop as I passed by, so I just had to buy it. We clicked immediately :love:

I have never felt such a strong bond with any tarot before, even though I have been using tarot on and off for many years :)