DECKS you've had so far....that rocked your world

greatdane

Velvetina

Interesting you mentioned the Aquarian as I had it, traded it and am now getting it back.
I love the faces and yes, I think it rocks my world a little anyway :)).

MissChiff

A deck that has been rocking around lately is the Wild Unknown.. I bought it the first time and gave it away.. I bought it again.. And it was stolen.. I just bought it again... So we will see if the 3rd time is the charm...

Barleywine

One that probably should have (but ultimately didn't). since I'm deeply interested in such things and have an ancestral connection to them:

The Druid Craft

So I'm still seeking enlightenment in this area.

pickled pixie

For me it has to be The Ceccoli, it reads like no other deck I own and one card can literally mean a million different things depending on the reading! It has taught me to read tarot without my stabilisers on :D ..the other is Tarot of the Hidden Realm. Although this is a very new deck for me, I knew that we had a instant connection and I know I'll never be without it!!

pagan.hare

Tarot of the Old Path...these cards sing to me. I am an initiative reader and so I don't use the book. More often than not what I see in these cards and what it says in the book, it doesn't tally. I love the imagery and symbolism in these cards and how beautifully they are illustrated. I use colour, numbers, animals, flowers and the trees in these cards to aid in my readings.

Chronata

First it was the RWS

Then came the Hanson Roberts

And then the gorgeous Paulina, and her sister, the joie de vivre.

Somewhere in there was also the Phantom wise.

There have been many other decks I have loved...but these are consistent.

Of the ones I no longer own...the Greenie Thoth and the Rock N Roll definitely come to mind.

conurelover

Ancient Italian, Mary-El...

celticnoodle

The Robin Wood deck. I got it as a gift from a customer who use to come for tarot card readings. She found it in the second hand store, bought it for a dollar and gave it to me. It just has great energy with it.

The Druidcraft is another one. I absolutely LOVE it--except that its so large in size. I keep saying I'm going to trim it, and haven't yet done so.

I also love Kat Blacks Golden Tarot. Fell in love with it before I received it--and got it as a Christmas gift one year. I love everything about it and it has been great with readings.

So these 3 especially--and in this order. Robin Wood though is #1 for me, I think. :)

theEnigma

Tarot of Prague.... Something completely magical and so familiar about it.

Tyldwick and Victorian Romantic are shortly behind and deserve a shoutout as well.