Do they still sell uncoated decks?

Sulis

This is the information I needed. But they're not cheap, at least the ones I've seen.

They do show up cheaply from time to time.. I've bought 2 over the years and both of them were less than £10.. Just keep looking or save a search for 'vintage tarot' or something like that.. Often they're listed by people who don't know anything about tarot but have found a deck in their granny's attic and they'll list it as 'old tarot deck', 'unknown tarot deck' etc.
There are some on ebay just now for silly prices but if you keep looking you'll find one. If you're not bothered about a deck being in pristine condition, you're more likely to find one quite cheaply too.. My favourite RWS deck is a blue box Rider deck that has marks on a couple of the cards, things like that just don't bother me whilst they'd stop someone else from buying the deck.

Good luck :).

santasser

I got my blue box rider-waite. My mother had an old deck from the 70s she gave me. It doesn't have the blue box, but it does have the instruction booklet. It doesn't matter, the deck isn't for sale.