does this happen to anyone...

MoonLitCrystal

SunChariot said:
I love that story. It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :grin:

Babs

You're welcome. I have another one for you too! :)

Last night I was asking the cards if I should take advantage of the college tuition reimbursement at my job. Since you have to stay employed with the company for one year after you complete the class (or you owe the company the money back) I wasn't sure if I should do it. Who knows where I will be in one year? Anyway, as I was shuffling the 8 of Swords popped out. I thought, "Hmm, restriction. That fits," and slipped it back into the deck.

Wouldn't you know it, the 8 of Swords appeared as my outcome card. I definitely decided to not ask my company to pay for my college classes. (I have grants that will pay for it anyway, so it's no biggie.)

harleyquinn

wow love the stories

hey everyone i love all the stories and i'm glad i'm not the only one that it happens to. Babs when a pile of five (more or less) falls out or jumps out i've begun just adding the whole thing cause if i don't they end up in the reading anyway. alot of my dwecks work this way i just started shuffling and told the cards to show me what i needed to know and as a response they started to jump out it seemd to happen only to me and another friend of mine when she shuffles my deck although she can get some of the decks flying better then i can. she was shuffling i think it was the healing with the fairies deck by doreen virtue and i was sitting across from her and one flew out of the deck and over my head we both started laughing and i went to get the card and it was laughter which was funny cause at the time i think her grandmother just passed away so it was telling us it was okay to laugh and the laugh was the best medicne so it was cool. well anyway keep telling ur stories i'm enjoying them :)
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

SunChariot

harleyquinn said:
hey everyone i love all the stories and i'm glad i'm not the only one that it happens to. Babs when a pile of five (more or less) falls out or jumps out i've begun just adding the whole thing cause if i don't they end up in the reading anyway. alot of my dwecks work this way i just started shuffling and told the cards to show me what i needed to know and as a response they started to jump out it seemd to happen only to me and another friend of mine when she shuffles my deck although she can get some of the decks flying better then i can. she was shuffling i think it was the healing with the fairies deck by doreen virtue and i was sitting across from her and one flew out of the deck and over my head we both started laughing and i went to get the card and it was laughter which was funny cause at the time i think her grandmother just passed away so it was telling us it was okay to laugh and the laugh was the best medicne so it was cool. well anyway keep telling ur stories i'm enjoying them :)
*~~HARLEYQUINN~~*

First I want to say thanks for the advice. I will follow it. :grin:. Then,...about the card that flew over your head...I am sure that was what the universe meant by that too. The universe sends us messages in all kinds of ways both with and without the cards. What a cool way to give you that message.:grin:

Babs

SunChariot

MoonLitCrystal said:
You're welcome. I have another one for you too! :)

Last night I was asking the cards if I should take advantage of the college tuition reimbursement at my job. Since you have to stay employed with the company for one year after you complete the class (or you owe the company the money back) I wasn't sure if I should do it. Who knows where I will be in one year? Anyway, as I was shuffling the 8 of Swords popped out. I thought, "Hmm, restriction. That fits," and slipped it back into the deck.

Wouldn't you know it, the 8 of Swords appeared as my outcome card. I definitely decided to not ask my company to pay for my college classes. (I have grants that will pay for it anyway, so it's no biggie.)

Well of the universe wants to give you a message it's going to, even when he don't listen the first time. LOL I've done that so many times too, in the beginning when one fell out I didn't used to use it, just put it back. So often it came up again in the reading too. I love this kind of thing. Those are the things that prove how well Tarot works. :grin:

Babs

Savvy

I've only had one experience that I took note of with "jumpers". A friend was giving me a reading with my own deck (it's a very friendly, gregarious deck, and it lieks people). When she was done, I took the cards back to clear them, and a card stuck to my finger. Interestingly, it gave me a little more insight on the question I'd asked. Too cool, right? i'll start paying more attention to jumpers now.