Druid Plant Oracle

SolSionnach

HearthCricket said:
I love my Druid Animal Oracle so I am really excited to get the plant one, too! I only wish it would come out a few months earlier, while things are growing. It will make a nice study deck before next spring, though! :)

Yeah, this is such a nice time of year to be studying growing things. I'm in TX, and by August we'll be scorched and scanning the sky for clouds!
I'm a bit unhappy that the set isn't as nice as the DAO - it has a paperback book. Oh well, can't have everything, I guess...

inanna_tarot

Book is the same type as the DAO... well in the set I have anyways lol.

elvenstar

Inanna, did you get it from the obod website?

inanna_tarot

the DAO I didnt, bought it in a shop.
The DPO I got from OBOD with some pretty sketches as well.

SolSionnach

Nice, inanna_tarot.
I was going by what they listed at amazon.com. I can't afford to buy it from OBOD, with the exchange rate + shipping, so I'll have to wait.

I can imagine that amazon is... WHOOPSIE!

I just looked at the amazon website, and now they say 'hardback'. :laugh:
Either I was hallucinating, or they changed it - I'm pretty sure that I wasn't hallucinating, because I was quite disappointed to see that it wasn't hardback like the DAO.

I'll be :party: in August. :) :) :p

Bat Chicken

Has anyone ever ordered from the OBOD site? I like the idea of getting the signed edition...

inanna_tarot

I pre-ordered it from OBOD and its nice to have the signed bit with the sketches of a couple of the cards. But its not the be all and end all.

Bat Chicken

I haven't purchased a new deck in months - it's in the budget to do it - I guess I am just worried about the security of the site.... :)

inanna_tarot

if your worried you could call the OBOD office, but ive never heard any problems with it. Ive ordered from it before fine :)

Bat Chicken

Thanks, Inanna! :)
I am off to spend some money.... })