Enochian Tarot (unpublished) by Marcia Hatch?

magpie9

Debra said:
Your cat is named CUPCAKE? :bugeyed:
Only one of them. the others are Otter and Zorba, who sometimes answers to 'tweetie'. They would like this deck to roll around on. Cupcake would probably eat it if I put it one the kitchen floor near the refrigerator. Sometimes he just lays on things and tries to engulf them, like a fur-covered Amoeba. He's gotten very large (20 lbs) so I should probably change his name to 'Office-Party Cake.'

I would like this hideous deck. Good thing it's not on the market.
I wonder how it reads? I imagine either like a gibbering hysterical train wreck, or very spookily well.

<horror movie music, dim the lights, don't look at the Alien in the corner, he might go away if you ignore him...ignore the crunching sounds it's only Cupcake munching>

thorhammer

magpie9 said:
I wonder how it reads?
Like your average eighteen-year-old blonde cheerleading prom queen chemistry tutor.

Smugly ;)

\m/ Kat

WolfSpirit

I had to laugh so much at the UFO and the lama with two heads, and the smug penguins with their medals, I should really get this deck just for that :laugh:
And that cute card where a cat and a polar bear are drinking tea together !
There is so much fun in this deck.

I silenced my inner deck snob...I think I actually like this deck. I often like originality over beauty as far as decks go...even if it does not always work out quite right :D
And I think it may be very readable...quirky, not cheerleader-y at all ;)

nisaba

cardlady22 said:
On the other thread, gregory has been salmoned and trouted. :p
Thought about tuna, but I've used it all in my tuna-and-egg salad.
<jumping up nad down eagerly>

Oh, oh, oh! Throw the salad! Throw the salad!

nisaba

Debra said:
Your cat is named CUPCAKE? :bugeyed:
I don't see why not. For many years I had one called Custard (and he wouldn't stay decently dead - he came back to haunt me every time I got a new cat for decades). If we got them together and they liked each other, they could be Trifle - not a bad name for a cat.

Le Fanu

Alta said:
If any de-enablers post they love this deck and then post about poor collage in de-enabling.... well, I have copies of your comments

Ah, but there is a world of difference between these decks which aim for seamlessness and fall flat, and a deck like this which couldn´t give a flying..er.. penguin about seamlessness.

Aulruna

Remember the person who paid outrageous prices on ebay for everything that had a bunny hidden somewhere??

I might be tempted because of the seriously olympic penguins!

I LOOOOOVE penguins!!!!

Somehow, I get the eerie feeling that deck was evilly masterminded just to tempt me...

The only feature of bad computer art I'm really missing -- flares and sparkles!

nisaba

At least it doesn't have wombats in it.

If it deserves it, I can still seriously hate a deck that doesn't have wombats in it.

gregory

debra said:
Your cat is named CUPCAKE?
nisaba said:
I don't see why not. For many years I had one called Custard (and he wouldn't stay decently dead - he came back to haunt me every time I got a new cat for decades). If we got them together and they liked each other, they could be Trifle - not a bad name for a cat.
:D

Speaking as roomie of the late Flurp, I am in no position......

I have admitted I like this deck in the other thread, Alta.
SO YOU DON'T SCARE ME !

(.......anyway I know where you live...... }))

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh, not another wonderful deck!!! I love Photographic Decks, and this is outstanding so far..