Faerytale Oracle readings

PeopleWillBeYou

I will be doing some readings then I will close this.

You can't ask me yes/no's or timings with this deck, I'm just not good at it.

I am mostly good with relationship, friendship, and family questions if you ask. You can also ask me any other area in your life, but I can't say I will be accurate in it.

This is only for practice, so feedback is very important to me for this. :)

Closed---

Aries2014

how is M - male feeling towards me now that we have finally reunited after 11 years

pageofswords9110

May I ask why RB has went silent on me after expressing his feelings for me? Nothing bad has happened between us

PeopleWillBeYou

how is M - male feeling towards me now that we have finally reunited after 11 years

Hello!

Please let me know if this make sense.

The White Snake (Understanding) - Gretel (Ingenuity) - The Princess & the Pea (Sensitivity)

The first card points to trying to understand each other, to understand how the person is feeling and so on. With the image on the card, it seems that it shows taking a slow approach first before even becoming close. I think it's showing that before anything take place, there is a need of making sure you are knowing what you're doing. I also know this card can mean being supportive and showing that you care about the other person.. like you would do with a friend or someone you feel close to.

The next card is a little tricky.. it's about trying to be creative and being smart about something.. or it could be an idea. It's like if you're trouble and you had to hurry and think of a clever way to get out of the situation, that would be what the card is trying to pin point, but I don't think that he is in trouble nor is you. So I do think this card is about being imaginative and being clever in solving your own problems... I may have to think on this card a little more.

Last card is feelings.. but it means being sensitivity, like hurt feelings. Did either of you hurt each other feelings in the past, or may be someone gets hurt easily by what the other says to them? I just feel like either hurt feelings is/was involved or it had something to do with being careful with what you say.

micah

Hi people,

Could I please ask: What does TMS (male) want to happen btw us?ty

let me know if I can read back for you (will use tarot)..

Awkward.turtle91

May I ask a generic, what do i need to know about the development of my romance life please.

xx

Adjustment

Hi, i would love a reading, i want to know if my sister J is going to give me my money back.

Flames

Why doesn't G (male acquaintance) reach out to say hello?

Thanks so much! :)

Aries2014

Hello!

Please let me know if this make sense.

The White Snake (Understanding) - Gretel (Ingenuity) - The Princess & the Pea (Sensitivity)

The first card points to trying to understand each other, to understand how the person is feeling and so on. With the image on the card, it seems that it shows taking a slow approach first before even becoming close. I think it's showing that before anything take place, there is a need of making sure you are knowing what you're doing. I also know this card can mean being supportive and showing that you care about the other person.. like you would do with a friend or someone you feel close to.

The next card is a little tricky.. it's about trying to be creative and being smart about something.. or it could be an idea. It's like if you're trouble and you had to hurry and think of a clever way to get out of the situation, that would be what the card is trying to pin point, but I don't think that he is in trouble nor is you. So I do think this card is about being imaginative and being clever in solving your own problems... I may have to think on this card a little more.

Last card is feelings.. but it means being sensitivity, like hurt feelings. Did either of you hurt each other feelings in the past, or may be someone gets hurt easily by what the other says to them? I just feel like either hurt feelings is/was involved or it had something to do with being careful with what you say.

Thankyou!!

Yes I think you got most of the reading right!
yes the first card points to trying to understand each other which is what we are trying to do right now and yes something I'm trying to work on this relationship showing my caring supportive side even tho he already knows I'm like that

yes in the past when I left was because I wasn't really ready which he then tried to get a reaction from me which fired back so I left him and at the time we was both hurting from the separation as we was so close

PeopleWillBeYou

May I ask why RB has went silent on me after expressing his feelings for me? Nothing bad has happened between us

Hello!

Snow White (Purity) - Tam Lin (Battle) - The Tinderbox Soldier (Ambition)

The first card to me, is about coming clean in this situation. I know it points to him expressing his feelings so that is about coming clean with how he feels about you. So I'm assuming with this card, he has told you everything with how feels about you and now it's over with it.. and probably not holding anything in anymore.

The next card... is a little hard to figure out, but I will think it may mean conflicted or feeling like he is battling about rather he should of said it or not.. but that is just my guess. He could be fighting something else that is in his life that is making it hard for him to talk to you about.. but I do feel that this is about how he expressed how he felt about you and it's probably challenging to him after that. You know how you tell someone how you feel about what they're wearing or whatever and you come clean about it but then think about and start to think "Shouldn't I not said that? Was that a good idea?"..I think he was afraid to tell you about how he felt.. this card is about battling through your fears, being true to yourself, and fighting (I think).

The last card is about aiming towards your goals and desires. I think with the second card and this card together, he wanted to tell you how he felt anyway, but he knew it was rather hard for him to do it, but it was his goal to do it.

Does any of this may make sense to you?