Faerytale Oracle readings

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi people,

Could I please ask: What does TMS (male) want to happen btw us?ty

let me know if I can read back for you (will use tarot)..

Hello!

The Wild Swans (Dedication) - The Poisoned Apple (Jealousy) - Snow White & Rose Red (Sister - love)

The first card points to being committed and staying loyal. It's about putting work into a relationship or a situation. So I think T wants the both of you put in the effort into this connection that you two have and to keep working on it. It could be that one of you isn't putting that much effort and work into it, or may be the both of you guys are, but he wants to continue on doing that.

The next card is mostly about jealousy, but it also mean doing something bad, like revenge.. what I think this card is referring to is that he doesn't want any jealousy or feeling like you can't trust the other person for whatever reason. He doesn't want anything that is related to being jealous.

The last card is about being close to one another.. but this close is a little different.. I see this card as being family related type of closeness. Are you two close? I know you two aren't family, but I think he wants some type of bond with you, if that make sense.

PeopleWillBeYou

May I ask a generic, what do i need to know about the development of my romance life please.

xx

Hello!

Hansel (Survival) - Puss in Boots (Wit) - Thumbelina (Expectations)

The first card is a little difficult to pin point about this. Have something in your love life has been continuing on for a long time?.. it could be that you're single and it's been like that for some time.. or something else that has been continuing on? May be you are trying to continue on while trying to find the right person in your life even though it has been difficult for you.

The next card is very much about you using your head in this.. being very smart and using your intelligence. Being witty.. I can't say too much about this card, but you may have been thinking of some ideas or ways? This card can mean being funny and smart at the time, but I don't see what this has to do with your love life?

Last card is about you're expecting or trying to expect at the end. You may have been trying to expect something to happen or go your own way. You could be trying to predict that if you do something, it will happen the way you thought it would or assume it will.

Does any of this make sense? I can't really tell what it's talking about. :/

Awkward.turtle91

Hello!

Hansel (Survival) - Puss in Boots (Wit) - Thumbelina (Expectations)

The first card is a little difficult to pin point about this. Have something in your love life has been continuing on for a long time?.. it could be that you're single and it's been like that for some time.. or something else that has been continuing on? May be you are trying to continue on while trying to find the right person in your life even though it has been difficult for you.

Mmmm (I may have to purchase this deck) I am single it's been on going for the last four years nearly five now. I'm trying to continue to find someone but it hasn't really happened. It's not difficult it's just not happening no matter what I do.

The next card is very much about you using your head in this.. being very smart and using your intelligence. Being witty.. I can't say too much about this card, but you may have been thinking of some ideas or ways? This card can mean being funny and smart at the time, but I don't see what this has to do with your love life?

I don't see what it has to do with my love life either?, I'm at a loss on what feed back I can give you on this card sadly :-(.

Last card is about you're expecting or trying to expect at the end. You may have been trying to expect something to happen or go your own way. You could be trying to predict that if you do something, it will happen the way you thought it would or assume it will.

Does any of this make sense? I can't really tell what it's talking about. :/

Don't we all expect things to go our own way?, i always over think scenarios. On what would have happened if this or that happened etc etc.

I can't tell either :S at least we're clueless together! (Welcome to the world of me ahaha!)
X

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi, i would love a reading, i want to know if my sister J is going to give me my money back.

Hi!

Usually I'm not good at yes or no, but I tried your Q anyway.

Before I begin, I will say before I even explain the cards, I get that she will give you your money or give you something in replace of it.

The Wild Swans (Dedication) - Fair, Brown, & Trembling (Gifts) - The Sea Maiden (Promises)

With the first card, this means putting in effort, being committed to doing something.. so I do think she is trying to work on giving you your money back.

The next card is gifts.. there is no money card in this deck, so either she will give you a gift in replace, or give you your money back. So this card means giving, in my opinion.

The last card is promises.. did she made a promise to you? if not, then she knows that she must give you something back in return.

So yes, in my own opinion, I think she will give you your money back or something to replace it.

I hope this make sense.

PeopleWillBeYou

Why doesn't G (male acquaintance) reach out to say hello?

Thanks so much! :)

Hello!

Rapunzel (Liberation) - Dawn, the Golden Haired (Duty) - The Light Princess (Ungrounded)

First card means being freed from something..

The second card is like a job type of card.. like you have to do something because it's your job to do it and you suppose to do it.

With these two cards combined.. I kinda get the feeling that he thinks it's not his job to do it.. would that make sense?

The last card is sorta like if he reached out, it would be any time or it's not very much stable in his life. May be G is not the type to be stable in his life.. or because something isn't solid in his life... I feel confused.

Do you know what's going on?

Also the duty card could mean that he is busy with work, if what I said up there does not sound right.

PeopleWillBeYou

Thankyou!!

Yes I think you got most of the reading right!
yes the first card points to trying to understand each other which is what we are trying to do right now and yes something I'm trying to work on this relationship showing my caring supportive side even tho he already knows I'm like that

yes in the past when I left was because I wasn't really ready which he then tried to get a reaction from me which fired back so I left him and at the time we was both hurting from the separation as we was so close

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad that it mostly made sense.

porcupines

If it's okay, can I ask where does D stand on our connection? We both have feelings for one another, but I messaged him this past weekend and did not get a response.

Please feel free to rephrase in any way that helps you connect with your deck, and practice well. I am here to give detailed feedback as it applies to our situation. Thank you!

PeopleWillBeYou

Mmmm (I may have to purchase this deck) I am single it's been on going for the last four years nearly five now. I'm trying to continue to find someone but it hasn't really happened. It's not difficult it's just not happening no matter what I do.

I don't see what it has to do with my love life either?, I'm at a loss on what feed back I can give you on this card sadly :-(.

Don't we all expect things to go our own way?, i always over think scenarios. On what would have happened if this or that happened etc etc.

I can't tell either :S at least we're clueless together! (Welcome to the world of me ahaha!)
X

Thanks for the feedback! may be the "wit" card is saying that you should try to think of a clever idea or be smart and think of something. May be the expectation card is saying to expect something to happen.

Adjustment

Hi!

Usually I'm not good at yes or no, but I tried your Q anyway.

Before I begin, I will say before I even explain the cards, I get that she will give you your money or give you something in replace of it.

The Wild Swans (Dedication) - Fair, Brown, & Trembling (Gifts) - The Sea Maiden (Promises)

With the first card, this means putting in effort, being committed to doing something.. so I do think she is trying to work on giving you your money back.

The next card is gifts.. there is no money card in this deck, so either she will give you a gift in replace, or give you your money back. So this card means giving, in my opinion.

The last card is promises.. did she made a promise to you? if not, then she knows that she must give you something back in return.

So yes, in my own opinion, I think she will give you your money back or something to replace it.

I hope this make sense.
. Yes she promise she would give me my money a while back, i have piece of mind knowing that she will do the right thing, thank you for the reading, very helpful

micah

Hello!

The Wild Swans (Dedication) - The Poisoned Apple (Jealousy) - Snow White & Rose Red (Sister - love)

The first card points to being committed and staying loyal. It's about putting work into a relationship or a situation. So I think T wants the both of you put in the effort into this connection that you two have and to keep working on it. It could be that one of you isn't putting that much effort and work into it, or may be the both of you guys are, but he wants to continue on doing that.

Yes, I can understand this. From my side, I felt as though I was making an effort and he wasn't as invested. But now I think he wants that both of us equally put in the time and effort and moreover waiting to see proof of it.

The next card is mostly about jealousy, but it also mean doing something bad, like revenge.. what I think this card is referring to is that he doesn't want any jealousy or feeling like you can't trust the other person for whatever reason. He doesn't want anything that is related to being jealous.

Yes, this also makes sense. There was an incident where there was jealousy from my side including me wanting to get back at him. There were silly immature games.

The last card is about being close to one another.. but this close is a little different.. I see this card as being family related type of closeness. Are you two close? I know you two aren't family, but I think he wants some type of bond with you, if that make sense.

Yes, it does. no, we are not close atm... I do hope that changes.
But, I do think he feels I am not comfortable around him. I feel a strong familiar bond with him.

Thank you People! This is quite accurate. I've gained much clarity and insight from your reading. I was viewing things from another angle, your reading has put things in order.