Faerytale Oracle readings

lepleadian

can i ask what will happen for me and T in love this week?

WolfSwan

Hello!

Cinderella (Magick) - Hansel (Survival) - The Goose Girl (Theft) - (Tam Lin (Battle))

Before I say what the cards are meaning to, I usually pull 3 cards, but for you I had to pull 4 because I didn't understand what the last card was referring.. so I thought that would help some.

Hey Peeps! What interesting cards. I love fairytales, so how cool that there is a fairytale oracle.

First card is a little hard to figure, I had to read the booklet a little to see what ideas would come to me about this card. The story referred to Cinderella and how she had to get back home before 12 at midnight before everything turned back to normal. The story explained how Cinderella was able to step out into the world an was able to be happy for once.. this card explains that no matter if you feel like something good will not, it will. This card also explains a transformation.. but in the story the transformation had a time limit. I'm not sure how that refers to your love life.. but it does mean a change in someone's life or to just believe that someone will come into your life.. but you gotta believe in it.

Okay, so this card is about having a bit of faith in magic. In trusting that miracles can happen. Maybe it's saying that everything happens in it's own time. I'm currently single and have been for awhile. It's been a bit of a uphill battle trying to find love and sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there for me. I do want to believe that there is someone out there for me. I definitely hope the drought will lift and that change is on the way.

The next card is about something that has been long lasting for a while in your love life. Whatever it may be, it may still continue on a bit, but that is where the first card come in.. it means something that ends a new beginning is at work.. it also means believing that someone will come into your life.. even though this long lasting thing may continue on.

A new beginning would be great. I don't know what's been long lasting in my love life. I haven't had anyone in my love life. Maybe it's being closed off a little with guys, since I was hurt very badly by my first love. That pain still lingers though I've worked at releasing it.

The next card is about feeling like something/someone has stolen from you.. or taken something away. This is the card that I got confused on.. I don't think anyone has any taken anything from you.. unless you would feel that way. May be being single has taken something from you?

I'm not sure what this could mean. Maybe I end up feeling like something is taken from me, my freedom, independence. It's a very weird card, and honestly I don't understand it in the context of the reading!

Last card to help me with the third is battling something in your love life. It's about either feeling like you're up against something and it's hard for you in your love life or feeling like you have to stay strong and fight.

The third and fourth card is a little hard to say what it's saying.. it's a little strange to see them both together.. unless you are having a bit of a hard time finding love?

I have been having a hard time finding love, it's a very odd reading those last two cards. I can't say I really understand it.

Thanks for the reading!

PeopleWillBeYou

Hey Peeps! What interesting cards. I love fairytales, so how cool that there is a fairytale oracle.

Okay, so this card is about having a bit of faith in magic. In trusting that miracles can happen. Maybe it's saying that everything happens in it's own time. I'm currently single and have been for awhile. It's been a bit of a uphill battle trying to find love and sometimes I wonder if there is anyone out there for me. I do want to believe that there is someone out there for me. I definitely hope the drought will lift and that change is on the way.

A new beginning would be great. I don't know what's been long lasting in my love life. I haven't had anyone in my love life. Maybe it's being closed off a little with guys, since I was hurt very badly by my first love. That pain still lingers though I've worked at releasing it.

I'm not sure what this could mean. Maybe I end up feeling like something is taken from me, my freedom, independence. It's a very weird card, and honestly I don't understand it in the context of the reading!

I have been having a hard time finding love, it's a very odd reading those last two cards. I can't say I really understand it.

Thanks for the reading!

Thanks for the feedback!

I think the survival card talks about you being single and it's been like that for a while now, I think?

I still don't know too much about the last two cards but may be down the road it will reveal it self in a different way. :)

WolfSwan

Thanks for the feedback!

I think the survival card talks about you being single and it's been like that for a while now, I think?

I still don't know too much about the last two cards but may be down the road it will reveal it self in a different way. :)

Yeah I've been single for awhile :) I think later down the track those two cards will make more sense!

pageofswords9110

Hello!

Snow White (Purity) - Tam Lin (Battle) - The Tinderbox Soldier (Ambition)

The first card to me, is about coming clean in this situation. I know it points to him expressing his feelings so that is about coming clean with how he feels about you. So I'm assuming with this card, he has told you everything with how feels about you and now it's over with it.. and probably not holding anything in anymore.

The next card... is a little hard to figure out, but I will think it may mean conflicted or feeling like he is battling about rather he should of said it or not.. but that is just my guess. He could be fighting something else that is in his life that is making it hard for him to talk to you about.. but I do feel that this is about how he expressed how he felt about you and it's probably challenging to him after that. You know how you tell someone how you feel about what they're wearing or whatever and you come clean about it but then think about and start to think "Shouldn't I not said that? Was that a good idea?"..I think he was afraid to tell you about how he felt.. this card is about battling through your fears, being true to yourself, and fighting (I think).

The last card is about aiming towards your goals and desires. I think with the second card and this card together, he wanted to tell you how he felt anyway, but he knew it was rather hard for him to do it, but it was his goal to do it.

Does any of this may make sense to you?

Yes some what. I do understand he was scared he even let me know that. Also he has never opened up to me. He told me stuff about his upbringing that surprised me. But I think he backed away because there maybe another woman involved at this point. I just received some information and that's what it looks like. So he maybe battling with the decision between us. But I do think he wanted to express how he felt as he saiid it had been weighing on his mind a lot. I just can't believe expressing himself would make him that fearful.

Awkward.turtle91

Thanks for the feedback! may be the "wit" card is saying that you should try to think of a clever idea or be smart and think of something. May be the expectation card is saying to expect something to happen.

I've tried i'm still clue less on the wit card.
i'm afraid.

MAYBE the expectation card is saying expect it, but it's hard when you've been in a rut :)
x

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi,
If you are still reading?

Can you tell me what will become of the friendship between T and myself? (male friend)

Hi! Sorry for the delay.

Well I didn't get what will become between you two.. the cards doesn't really explain it in that type of way. But I hope what I say will make sense to you.

The Tinderbox Soldier (Ambition) - Brother and Sister (Transformation) - The Light Princess (Ungrounded)

So from what the ambition card is saying, I do see that someone has their eyes on some type of goal that they want to reach. They really want to succeed in that and want to make it happen. With the ambition card and transformation together, it looks like someone goal is to change the friendship or change something about it..It could be that they want to make an upgrade or in other words, try to make some type of progress so it can move forward in some way. So from the first two cards, someone is wanting to make a change in the friendship. The last card is like the instable card.. the not really being able to have some type of stability or being grounded. With the transformation card and the ungrounded together, it seems they want something to change regarding the friendship, but because of the ungrounded at the end.. they might not be totally sure what they want to change it too.. or it's like in the air type of thing. It can also mean something that is not stable and not grounded.

PeopleWillBeYou

can i ask what will happen for me and T in love this week?

Hi! Sorry for the delay.

With this deck, there is not really any love cards, I can say.. so I do hope this reading make sense to you.

The Princess who never Never Smiled (Healing) - The Wood Maiden (Trust) - The Red Shoes (Obsession)

For the first card.. has someone been hurt recently? Either that or someone is trying to heal from something. May be one you find in the other person to heal them from pain that was caused in the past. With the healing card and trust together, it seems that one of you is healing or feeling better because they trust the other person .. they seem to be supportive or you rely on them in some way. The last card is a little strange.. not saying that either of you are obsessive, but it does mean that someone thinks they need someone in their life or want them in their life..

The last card is a little confusing so, its hard to put it together with the other cards. let me know what you think.

Dartellus

Hi!

The Tinderbox Soldier (Ambition) - Fairies (Words) - Vasilisa the Brave (Courage)

The first card points to desires, a goal that they want to reach with you. It seems that she wants something to be done, to be able to succeed in it.

The second card means communication, but it could be anything related to communication, it could be a letter, online.. I guess anything that is words that comes out your mouth. Does it seem like she wants to tell you something? This could be it.

The last card means trying to have confidence, it could be that she wants to communicate to you about something but it does involve her staying strong and being confident in herself.

So with all these cards tied together, it seems that she wants to get something done regarding communication but she know she must stay strong if she wants to get it across.

I hope this make sense?

Hiya!

This is reading is awesome and very interesting...

Okay, all that you said makes absolutely sense...specially the courage.
But i don't know if you are reading about something that's might be coming or that already happened. She indeed told me something that i think she really wanted to say, but i don't know if that would require a lot of courage...but she indeed said something to me that i know that she really wanted to say.
If she comes out and say something i'll uopdate you.

Thanks for the reading!

Jdance

Hi! Sorry for the delay.

Well I didn't get what will become between you two.. the cards doesn't really explain it in that type of way. But I hope what I say will make sense to you.

The Tinderbox Soldier (Ambition) - Brother and Sister (Transformation) - The Light Princess (Ungrounded)

So from what the ambition card is saying, I do see that someone has their eyes on some type of goal that they want to reach. They really want to succeed in that and want to make it happen. With the ambition card and transformation together, it looks like someone goal is to change the friendship or change something about it..It could be that they want to make an upgrade or in other words, try to make some type of progress so it can move forward in some way. So from the first two cards, someone is wanting to make a change in the friendship. The last card is like the instable card.. the not really being able to have some type of stability or being grounded. With the transformation card and the ungrounded together, it seems they want something to change regarding the friendship, but because of the ungrounded at the end.. they might not be totally sure what they want to change it too.. or it's like in the air type of thing. It can also mean something that is not stable and not grounded.

Thank you for this reading. It makes a lot of sense. This person is a long term friend met him through an old boyfriend. When we saw each other again last week for the first time. In five years. Other than Facebook photos. We looked at each other in a different way. It was almost captivating. We never acknowledged or spoke of it but it was there. We are close friends so this new awakening is a transformation. I thought he might reach out after. But he hasn't :( I keep thinking about him. I think it confused him as well.
We live a thousand miles from each other so it seems impossible to really make a go of anything