few quick reads

zayats

Hi, would anyone be interested in exchanging a couple of quick reads? Any method goes, but I'll most probably use photo readings. Cheers!

lilac04

hi Zayats !

I'd be up for some readings - I have magical forest and shadows capes. Any preference?

My Q is - I am having a change in career - into something very competitive and I am now looking for ways of cracking into it. Any advise would be fantastic and how it will go?

zayats

hi Zayats !

I'd be up for some readings - I have magical forest and shadows capes. Any preference?

My Q is - I am having a change in career - into something very competitive and I am now looking for ways of cracking into it. Any advise would be fantastic and how it will go?

Interesting, I'll try a photo read for you.

As for me, can you tell me why E has been kind of ignoring me? is it on purpose or it's just ignorance (male, non-romantic)

zayats

hi Zayats !

I used photo generator: http://emmatheslayer.livejournal.com/399951.html, http://ziganshin.livejournal.com/653489.html, http://sergs-inf.livejournal.com/1791265.html

Well, it's interesting. Perhaps also the background and not only the pictures will add to the interpretation. So I feel that your career may have something to do with innovation, resourcefulness and creativity, plus very detailed thinking. The picture of the dollar illustrates how everything on that dollar has a meaning and is carefully deliberated. So you'll have to show yourself as someone is who is detailed, a careful planner and understands the in and outs of the company, for example, or the symbolism/philosophy behind your chosen job. The fist picture deals with a challenge: It is a challenge where the artist creates a prompt (an image) for an author to claim and write a story for!
All artwork will be posted anonymously for the claiming process.Once claimed, the authors will work on writing a story (minimum of 4,000 words) for the art they have chosen." I take it you have to be a go-getter and prove better than all the others, so you have to come first and find some original solutions. The second picture actually deals with a lady who tried to place some censorship on artists. So I would say that you have a great chance to be successful, but your ideas may not be fully realised just yet, someone may want to restrict you. Be very careful and detailed and also self-assured - you can make it! :)

lilac04

Interesting, I'll try a photo read for you.

As for me, can you tell me why E has been kind of ignoring me? is it on purpose or it's just ignorance (male, non-romantic)

Hi Zayats

So I'm using Tarot of the magical forest :)

So i'm not getting anything energetically overpowering to tell me that he's ignoring you for any particularly overpowering reason, I hope that makes sense lol.

the fool/10 of pent/queen of pents/the devil/5 of pent
present: 5 of wands

My guess it that in his mind at least, at present - there's a small amount of tension that he perceives on his part but I don't see there being anything all that serious. Has he also been rather closed-lipped on the issue as well? I see him being a little bit foolish and somewhat immature about opening up about this particular issue. I don't see it being a serious problem, but it's him that's creating the drama rather than you lol. Interestingly, i don't see it being that serious - having said that - the devil and 5 of pentacles tells me (although I could be wrong) that he's the one that will trip up on his own sword.

I do see him getting it over it though, the clarifier was 8 of wands and i think eventually he'll let it go. Does any of that make sense to you? I see it being a small issue nothing particularly large but he's building a mountain out of an ant-hill situation. You might have hit a nerve and he got sensitive. What do you think?

lilac04

I used photo generator: http://emmatheslayer.livejournal.com/399951.html, http://ziganshin.livejournal.com/653489.html, http://sergs-inf.livejournal.com/1791265.html

Well, it's interesting. Perhaps also the background and not only the pictures will add to the interpretation. So I feel that your career may have something to do with innovation, resourcefulness and creativity, plus very detailed thinking. The picture of the dollar illustrates how everything on that dollar has a meaning and is carefully deliberated. So you'll have to show yourself as someone is who is detailed, a careful planner and understands the in and outs of the company, for example, or the symbolism/philosophy behind your chosen job. The fist picture deals with a challenge: It is a challenge where the artist creates a prompt (an image) for an author to claim and write a story for!
All artwork will be posted anonymously for the claiming process.Once claimed, the authors will work on writing a story (minimum of 4,000 words) for the art they have chosen." I take it you have to be a go-getter and prove better than all the others, so you have to come first and find some original solutions. The second picture actually deals with a lady who tried to place some censorship on artists. So I would say that you have a great chance to be successful, but your ideas may not be fully realised just yet, someone may want to restrict you. Be very careful and detailed and also self-assured - you can make it! :)

Wow what a great way to generate understanding! That was actually reasonably accurate based on images alone. Definitely have to be creative in my field and starting in a new industry is tough - because i'm only beginning - it makes sense that the ideas are not fully realised yet. I definitely need to be detail-oriented in the coming months. Who knows how long it will take but hopefully i will get there. Thank you for the read! :)

zayats

Hi Zayats

So I'm using Tarot of the magical forest :)

So i'm not getting anything energetically overpowering to tell me that he's ignoring you for any particularly overpowering reason, I hope that makes sense lol.

the fool/10 of pent/queen of pents/the devil/5 of pent
present: 5 of wands

My guess it that in his mind at least, at present - there's a small amount of tension that he perceives on his part but I don't see there being anything all that serious. Has he also been rather closed-lipped on the issue as well? I see him being a little bit foolish and somewhat immature about opening up about this particular issue. I don't see it being a serious problem, but it's him that's creating the drama rather than you lol. Interestingly, i don't see it being that serious - having said that - the devil and 5 of pentacles tells me (although I could be wrong) that he's the one that will trip up on his own sword.

I do see him getting it over it though, the clarifier was 8 of wands and i think eventually he'll let it go. Does any of that make sense to you? I see it being a small issue nothing particularly large but he's building a mountain out of an ant-hill situation. You might have hit a nerve and he got sensitive. What do you think?
Hmm, I don't know. The thing is I was going to prepare something for a common project. He contacted me about it, I put forward my suggestions and said if he gave me more time I could clarify more. He didn't get back to me on that, but on top of that he kind of started the project as if I had never been supposed to be involved. I asked him about that - whether he had it sorted or I should still do my research, yet he again did not get back, instead he kind of went through with it (as it's public for everyone to see. Btw, it's not work-related, more hobby). Well, I was very confused. I was excited to do research and prepare things, but he ignored my question and suggestion. I can feel tension, indeed, but I don't understand reasons for it. Thanks for the reading anyway, I hope it clears up! Thank you :)

lilac04

Hmm, I don't know. The thing is I was going to prepare something for a common project. He contacted me about it, I put forward my suggestions and said if he gave me more time I could clarify more. He didn't get back to me on that, but on top of that he kind of started the project as if I had never been supposed to be involved. I asked him about that - whether he had it sorted or I should still do my research, yet he again did not get back, instead he kind of went through with it (as it's public for everyone to see. Btw, it's not work-related, more hobby). Well, I was very confused. I was excited to do research and prepare things, but he ignored my question and suggestion. I can feel tension, indeed, but I don't understand reasons for it. Thanks for the reading anyway, I hope it clears up! Thank you :)

Interesting, well - from a purely non-tarot perspective when someone does that it's usually because they feel threatened lol. Interestingly, his energy didn't come through very strongly either which was interesting. Hope it works out though!

zayats

Interesting, well - from a purely non-tarot perspective when someone does that it's usually because they feel threatened lol. Interestingly, his energy didn't come through very strongly either which was interesting. Hope it works out though!
Curious. So if his energy doesn't come through strongly, what does that mean? The thing is also the project has to do with gender roles, and I am wondering how much this plays a part - which is pretty paradoxical, as in fact we are trying to discuss gender and not give into stereotypes and patriarchy, but I am getting the impression he actually treats me that way (partly) because I am a woman and if there was in a male in my place he wouldn't ignore his emails. What do you think?

lilac04

Curious. So if his energy doesn't come through strongly, what does that mean? The thing is also the project has to do with gender roles, and I am wondering how much this plays a part - which is pretty paradoxical, as in fact we are trying to discuss gender and not give into stereotypes and patriarchy, but I am getting the impression he actually treats me that way (partly) because I am a woman and if there was in a male in my place he wouldn't ignore his emails. What do you think?

I can ask another question, what do you think?

Maybe my energy is just off today! I'd definitely be happy to give it another go and see what's happening.