few quick reads

zayats

I can ask another question, what do you think?

Maybe my energy is just off today! I'd definitely be happy to give it another go and see what's happening.

I think you're on to something. I mean I just didn't know what it means someone's energy doesn't come through strongly. What does it mean?

But yes, if you're happy with it, I will be glad to read another question for you :) Let me know what you'd like to know. As for me, I don't know, perhaps something to clarify whether he was threatened.

lilac04

I think you're on to something. I mean I just didn't know what it means someone's energy doesn't come through strongly. What does it mean?

But yes, if you're happy with it, I will be glad to read another question for you :) Let me know what you'd like to know. As for me, I don't know, perhaps something to clarify whether he was threatened.

I asked again to see if i could get more context - but the energy comes across similar as to the last read in my perception at least. How well do you know him? Is he relatively new in your friendship circle?

I do sense a little immaturity in his energy - at least on his part and a decision to be a little undecided about you until he knows better. I just sense a little immaturity on his part really. I also sense that he'd rather carry the burden on his own and doing it all on his own before he decides what to do with you. Just pure immaturity. I think he knows that you're capable of doing it and he'd just sort of like to go his own way, why that is - well that's more to do with him I think. Seeing the queen of wands and empress makes me think that he knows you're capable, intelligent and smart. He'd rather be a little bit underhanded which is in actual fact, really silly because he's not even doing a good job of that lol.

He'll end up falling short though i feel because he'll still need help in the end or assistance of some kind. Either that or the project will not look as polished lol. I don't feel it's anything you did or said.

hanged man/10 of wands/2 of pents/queen of wands/empress

Not sure if that lined up more with what is going on for you though.

Sure, I can ask a Q: I just want to know if D is doing okay emotionally and physically? We're friends and I was worried about them since i last spoke because they haven't spoken to me in a while, but i'm okay with that because they have a lot going on. Just want to check in and see that they're okay.

zayats

I asked again to see if i could get more context - but the energy comes across similar as to the last read in my perception at least. How well do you know him? Is he relatively new in your friendship circle?

I do sense a little immaturity in his energy - at least on his part and a decision to be a little undecided about you until he knows better. I just sense a little immaturity on his part really. I also sense that he'd rather carry the burden on his own and doing it all on his own before he decides what to do with you. Just pure immaturity. I think he knows that you're capable of doing it and he'd just sort of like to go his own way, why that is - well that's more to do with him I think. Seeing the queen of wands and empress makes me think that he knows you're capable, intelligent and smart. He'd rather be a little bit underhanded which is in actual fact, really silly because he's not even doing a good job of that lol.

He'll end up falling short though i feel because he'll still need help in the end or assistance of some kind. Either that or the project will not look as polished lol. I don't feel it's anything you did or said.

hanged man/10 of wands/2 of pents/queen of wands/empress

Not sure if that lined up more with what is going on for you though.

Sure, I can ask a Q: I just want to know if D is doing okay emotionally and physically? We're friends and I was worried about them since i last spoke because they haven't spoken to me in a while, but i'm okay with that because they have a lot going on. Just want to check in and see that they're okay.

I think you might be very right! I actually don't mind that much if he prefers to do it alone (although I'd love to do it myself) as long as he keeps the lines of communications open and the expectations about my role are clear. Not sure if I will be willing to help or participate due to feeling ignored now. But you're right - I bet he knows I am capable of doing it myself and he will ask me for input at some point, as he normally does. Just on his terms, it seems. Thank you for the reading!! Ah, yes, he's relatively new in my circle - true that.

For you I drew two images: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8658868 and http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11547190. They're birds, which is interesting - I think it confirms the person being busy and having a lot going on. Then I also consulted a book and got the message "Myth: you're not ok, I'm not ok" and a passage about seeing obstacles as challenges and not indications that something's wrong with us. So I think D is doing OK, although they have some challenges in their life and they may at times feel like they struggle or so it may look to others. However, the person seems to be developing mental toughness and basically take any experiences as lessons or opportunities to get better. I think they're doing ok and definitely feel strong, although they may be put through something challenging and unpleasant. What do you think?

lilac04

I think you might be very right! I actually don't mind that much if he prefers to do it alone (although I'd love to do it myself) as long as he keeps the lines of communications open and the expectations about my role are clear. Not sure if I will be willing to help or participate due to feeling ignored now. But you're right - I bet he knows I am capable of doing it myself and he will ask me for input at some point, as he normally does. Just on his terms, it seems. Thank you for the reading!! Ah, yes, he's relatively new in my circle - true that.

For you I drew two images: http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8658868 and http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=11547190. They're birds, which is interesting - I think it confirms the person being busy and having a lot going on. Then I also consulted a book and got the message "Myth: you're not ok, I'm not ok" and a passage about seeing obstacles as challenges and not indications that something's wrong with us. So I think D is doing OK, although they have some challenges in their life and they may at times feel like they struggle or so it may look to others. However, the person seems to be developing mental toughness and basically take any experiences as lessons or opportunities to get better. I think they're doing ok and definitely feel strong, although they may be put through something challenging and unpleasant. What do you think?

hi Zayats

Thank you for the fb and the reading - you are definitely very capable :). Probably a bit too nice as well!

i think what you said about D is true. There's a lot of challenges they have gone through in recent times and i was very worried about them as i hadn't heard anything about them. It's good to know that they are taking it the right way though and learning something from it instead of repeating the same problems. I worry about them sometimes but i know this is the better way for them to move forward without my influence.

What a lovely read - thank you so much zayats :)

zayats

hi Zayats

Thank you for the fb and the reading - you are definitely very capable :). Probably a bit too nice as well!

i think what you said about D is true. There's a lot of challenges they have gone through in recent times and i was very worried about them as i hadn't heard anything about them. It's good to know that they are taking it the right way though and learning something from it instead of repeating the same problems. I worry about them sometimes but i know this is the better way for them to move forward without my influence.

What a lovely read - thank you so much zayats :)

It was nice to exchange with you as well :) Thanks so much for the reads!!!