Offering 3 automatic drawings

BrightEye

CLOSED

...in watercolour. So you know what it might look like if you haven't sat for me yet, attached is one I did last night. The drawing will be accompanied by an interpretive reading.

I will do these over the next week, so please be patient.

Any question goes.

1. CosmicBeing
2. Falcor
3. Saskia

CosmicBeing

May I take a spot?

I want to see if you see the type of difficulties I will overcome in the next year (now until November 2017) internally and externally.

BrightEye

May I take a spot?

I want to see if you see the type of difficulties I will overcome in the next year (now until November 2017) internally and externally.

Do you know the difficulties you're facing or is it a hypothetical question? Either is fine, just to clarify.

CosmicBeing

Do you know the difficulties you're facing or is it a hypothetical question? Either is fine, just to clarify.

I know what the present difficulties are. I can't say what difficulties I will have a year from now..but as of right now I am having certain difficulties I hope to overcome and conquer.

Falcor

I would like to sit please.
How to be in peace with the true myself?

Saskia

Oh, I've never seen this before and would like to sit!

What is the area in life I can make the greatest contributions to the society - if that's not a too wide question? Thank you very much!

BrightEye

Ok, great. Thank you for sitting. I'll get to these in the next few days.

BrightEye

Reading for CosmicBeing

I see a woman here who is unhappy and crying. She feels depressed and blue. But there is a bird by her side, perhaps a spirit guide, a pet, or both, and this bird will provide solace and comfort. These are mainly internal difficulties, depression, low mood, perhaps disappointment of some sort. The bird may also be the soul of a departed loved one coming to comfort you and to be with you during a trying time.

There's a little back story to the painting of this picture. Yesterday afternoon I went out to my favourite art supply shop to buy a particular brand of watercolour I've been meaning to try out. I had this golden ochre, which is one of the colours you see in the drawing, in my head. Wanted that. I was craving it like you crave chocolate sometimes. The two dominant colours in the drawing are also complementary colours, meaning they lie opposite each other on the colour wheel. They do not mix well. Or if you mix them, you get a greyish muddy colour (you can see where I mixed indigo with the ochre it becomes greyish black in some places, like the figure's hair).

When I see complementary colours in a painting, I think of Temperance in Tarot. Temperance mixes fire and water, things that normally don't mix. This makes me think that perhaps there is some physical imbalance, hormonal or chemical, in your body that is causing a low mood. With the golden colour perhaps also a lack of sunlight? Otherwise, if not physical, I think the advice is to have a better mix of things in your life. Better work-life balance, for example, or a more balanced diet. Doing the things you love as well as the things you need to do. In any case, you are not alone in all this: the bird, who or whatever it may stand for, is there with you, comforting you. It's also flying, and so for me represents a freedom you are encouraged to take and experience.

And finally, I'm drawn to a little detail in the drawing that I can't quite make sense of: the earring in the form of a feather or leaf. It adds to the beauty of this spirit portrait. Perhaps it's just to remind you that you are beautiful and to cherish that?

Let me know if any of this resonates?

CosmicBeing

Hey I'll give feedback in the next 48 hours. There is an image in the painting that I saw in a dream of mine...and it starts from the left of the black line and wraps around.

BrightEye

Hey I'll give feedback in the next 48 hours. There is an image in the painting that I saw in a dream of mine...and it starts from the left of the black line and wraps around.

Very interesting! I look forward to hearing more.