Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

TemperanceAngel

Chronata you are just so talented, I love your deck and would love to purchase also :)

Anna

What a treat to find this thread!!! :D :D

Its so hard to choose a favorite card, but I think it has to be Strength :)

ps. Where do I apply for membership to Chronata's fanclub? :D

Majecot

merc and I are co-presidents :D we would be happy to take your application ;)

slides a pen and paper across the table

RedMaple

Late to the Masked Ball

I've been reading this thread over the past few days, and wow! Your deck is just beautful. Unique and beautiful artwork, full of mystery. Once I saw the Empress, I had to keep going -- I was afraid the other cards wouldn't be as good....but surprise! They are wonderful.

I haven't seen such a Fool who is so innocent and at the same time mischievious -- I love her. And your take on Judgment is fresh and intriguing.

Sign me up to your fan club. Can't wait to see the whole deck. This is the first time I've been present at the birth of a new Tarot. Thank you

RedMaple

PS I loved your two of lights card, as well. Very different, and quiet, but lovely.

scorpio

Chronata, I wanted to vote for the original temperance and BOTH Wheel of Fortune's!

smokey

Better ...LATE... than...NEVER!!!

Dearest Chronata,
WHERE have I BEEN?!?...("stumbled over your 1st: 3 or 4 cards
WAY-Back-When!!!")...then... Lost it!...(Now book-marked, mwahha!)... i LUV 'em ALL!!! (& Have from the Verry 1st!...Soo
Happy I found ya' once more...duh!!!...)

WolfyJames

Wait... did you say "minors"? Are you planning to make minors as well? That would be so neat!

Chronata

A Midnight Masquerade Update!

Hey there, and blessings to everyone!

As some of you may know, I have had a month of trials and tribulations...not the least of which is that I have no home computer at the moment.

So what does a girl do when there is no heat, electricity, working car...or computer access?

She paints her deck!!!

I am happy to say that Majors are so close to completion that I can practically taste it!

The card backs, Title Card, Hanged Man, and Chariot are finished.
There's also an extra Surprise Card as well. (hee hee!)

The Chariot turned out to be the hardest of all cards to do...and while I'm still not 100% happy with it, I am thinking it will have to do, until I have the proper inspiration to redo the image.

The last card that needs to be painted is the World (which seems really appropriate, somehow.) But I have prepared my board and will probably sketch it out this week.

I have to still do some clean up(very minor) on the previous cards, but then I can start thinking about (gasp!) publishing the Majors!

I have already done some serious sketches and outlines for some of the Minors...(and as long as I don't start with the Aces, I think I will be OK.)

I would really love to have a website, and/or a working computer/scanner so I can show off the rest of the finished cards to all of you, but be patient a little bit longer, and I may be able to have them up next month.

Thanks to everyone for your love and continual support of this project. You will never know just how much it means to me!

Blessings!
~Robyn

mercenary30

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

I am all kinds of excited about that!!!!!!

When should I reserve tickets on the ferry?

lunakasha

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!! :D:D:D

Only one card left.....almost ready to publish the Majors???!!!!

That is wonderful news, Chronata....and you must be very pleased to be making such progress (especially with so many ups and downs).....CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can hardly wait for these cards....you just made my day!!!

:D Luna