Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

Chronata

Happy happy happy! :D

Finishing the Fool does seem like a turning point for me...a sort of "well now we have you...and there's NO TURNING BACK!" from the archetypes of this deck!

Thanks Majecot, Belly-B ,baba-prague, Summerdream, M-Press, and Maria for the sweet compliments!

M-Press brought out the point about the camera angle to me, and I wanted to say that there will be a different perspective to the party comming! hee hee! Just wait til you see the Minors! :)

(although there is also a very different view in the forthcomming Judgement...because there almost HAD to be!)

Summerdream...Yes! There is definately an ocean there! The villa that Fortuna is using to host the party is on an island...and certainly has a Venetian quality to it.

Maria42airam...ah! thanks for the heads up! When the the hacker came to this place recently, and crashed the site, I had to go back and re-edit all the attatchments back into the posts, as many were lost!

I had missed the Lovers!

Although I should tell you that if you want to see it...you should buy Major Tom's Tarot Lover's calendar for 2005!!! ;)

(well...maybe that's too mean...but you should all buy one anyway!!!! and I have re-attatched the Lovers back in the thread where it belongs! Now what page was that again?....)

Majecot

Hahaha.. I have my calendar :D

Perhaps you should have left a little mystery to it :cool:

I think they had you with the Empress... well they certainly had me.

gareth.

Response

Just lovely and remindes me why I became tied to to the Tarot in the first place.The currents of Life and the Art work.Thanks!

gareth.

Response

Just lovely and remindes me why I became tied to to the Tarot in the first place.The currents of Life and the Art work.Thanks!

CreativeFire

Chronata, your 'Fool' is lovely! :) I really like the idea of her walking the tightrope with the little dog bouncing along the edge watching. Also love the ruffle around the dogs neck - great touch! :)

I am looking forward to seeing your next cards!

CreativeFire

rabble

I like your fool too... and she makes me think of you too.. maybe because she looks like your avatar!

still waiting for your website :)

lunakasha

Oh wow.....

I came a little late to the party....just got my first look at the Fool!!! Chronata....she is so sweet!!! I love the colors of the sunset and the water....the little dog is PERFECT....he looks so animated and full of mischief!!! :D

Now...please tell us...WHEN are we gonna be able to get our hands on these cards???? I want to mark my calendar.....but I will settle for a ballpark timeframe if that's possible??? :p

Thanks again for sharing your beautiful work with us....

:D Luna

lark

I'm your fan Chronata!
I'm coming over with Majecot to pick up my deck when it's done.
So I can get your autograph. :D

Pook

Well now, Chronata, you've peeked my curiousity for Judgement...a different view huh? Hmmmmm.....

Also, could you put up a link to your website? Everyone seems to like it, But I haven't even seen it and dont know where to look.:(

rabble

MoonDreamer, she doesn't *have* a website! Some of us are complaining about that ;)

At the moment there isn't a way to see all of these wonderful cards together!

Chronata... would you like someone to make your website? :)