Fool followed by death

nisaba

Hi AT audience,
I did a reading and the fool and the death card were drawn. The fool preceded the death card and I'm having a hard time getting to the bottom of its meaning. I feel like it is saying that having a new beginning will bring about dramatic change. Does anyone else have a different interpretation for this?

Thanks as always for your insight.
~veritas

"Watch where you go, because falling off high things can kill you." Humour, but dreams can be awfully literal in a twisted way, especially when they involve Tarot cards.

If the Fool is followed by Death, this moderates the usual message of the Fool as a protected, innocent soul: there are unpleasant, life-changing consequences for behaving like a blythe Fool-like spirit. This time, keep your wits about you - unless, of course, you WANT everything you currently have to come to an irreversible end, necessitating rebuilding your life from scratch.

willowfox

***Fool for the future as you know suggests new beginnings and Death for the farther future suggests that whatever was initiated by the Fool will slowly undergo a transformation into something much more stable and longing lasting.

Fool is unstable, his life is precarious, so then Death comes along and changes his life of uncertainty and perhaps danger into something solid and reliable.

JadoreHauteCouture

Hi AT audience,
I did a reading and the fool and the death card were drawn. The fool preceded the death card and I'm having a hard time getting to the bottom of its meaning. I feel like it is saying that having a new beginning will bring about dramatic change. Does anyone else have a different interpretation for this?

~veritas

you will have to let go, and admit that plans might turn out differently as you originally planned. You might have a plan, a good plan... but universe might not agree and for you to move forward in life, you might be forced to simply trust higher plan, instead of your owns... thats the message of fool, believe in higher plan and be willing to jump of the cliff no matter where it takes you... but you will need to change your purview in order to jump and making it... good luck

SunChariot

Hi AT audience,

~veritas

To me, and of course I was not the reader, but to me the two together would mean that if you have complete faith in life and that things will work out as they should then things will change for the better, something that is not working in the best way for you will end to make room for something better to start.

But the faith part is crucial to me here. You need to have complete faith in life first before this can happen. Our attitudes do affect our future as they cause us to feel and then act differently.

Babs

Mystic Zyl

fool followed by death..death brings an end to childish innocence and foolish thoughts..enlightment, growing up, more understanding

veritas

***Fool for the future as you know suggests new beginnings and Death for the farther future suggests that whatever was initiated by the Fool will slowly undergo a transformation into something much more stable and longing lasting.

Fool is unstable, his life is precarious, so then Death comes along and changes his life of uncertainty and perhaps danger into something solid and reliable.

I have to say that I took this view of these cards to heart and decided to "jump off the cliff". Things are already starting to change and I can only think for the better.

Thank you!
~veritas

veritas

you will have to let go, and admit that plans might turn out differently as you originally planned. You might have a plan, a good plan... but universe might not agree and for you to move forward in life, you might be forced to simply trust higher plan, instead of your owns... thats the message of fool, believe in higher plan and be willing to jump of the cliff no matter where it takes you... but you will need to change your purview in order to jump and making it... good luck

Thank you! I decided to give it a go and throw caution to the wind. I already feel better which is a more stable place for me!

Thanks so much for your interp
~veritas

veritas

To me, and of course I was not the reader, but to me the two together would mean that if you have complete faith in life and that things will work out as they should then things will change for the better, something that is not working in the best way for you will end to make room for something better to start.

But the faith part is crucial to me here. You need to have complete faith in life first before this can happen. Our attitudes do affect our future as they cause us to feel and then act differently.

Babs

I think you are right about having faith in what should happen will. I took my little leap and I already feel better. If it doesn't work out the way I want it's really ok because I made the effort and thats all you can do. Things are already moving in a more positive direction

Thanks so much!
~veritas

veritas

fool followed by death..death brings an end to childish innocence and foolish thoughts..enlightment, growing up, more understanding

Well I could certainly use some enlightenment! Thank you for your insight and interpretation!
~veritas